Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uber Double Battle Wi-Fi tournament

Nightmare

OK, here's the tournament I want to throw:

Uber Double Battle, Lv. 100 Releveled

1. Species Clause
2. Item Clause
3. Explosion/Destiny Bond Clause

I will run Swiss into a double elimination top 8 cut pending signups. I will stay out so I can look at hacked games without having an unfair advantage knowing people's teams.

Darkrai fully allowed, Shaymin must have a Japanese name to be legal, Arceus banned under all circumstances.

Other hacks to be dealt with a case by case basis (most likely game loss if caught)

There's no cap to this tournament since it's being run Swiss style. You may drop at any time, and if you forfeit a match you will be dropped.

Post your name and friend code if you want to join.

Prizes:

1st place. 2 Deoxys from the recent event
2nd place: A Wonderfully Outstanding Jolly Gible (150 IV's +) with a 31 IV in speed and really good attack

All Pokemon are not hacked and are 100% guaranteed to pass any Nintendo shark test in an official tournament. (won't take responsiblity if you fail another hack test though)

Enjoy!

-James

It's not a one-day thing. I'm running it Swiss though, so I'm not relying on people that don't show up. If you don't play it'll be considered a forfeit and I will drop you from the tournament unless you contact me beforehand.

-James

Back