UFCresselia v1.0

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by kungfufita, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kungfufita

kungfufita New Member

---Pokemon---(24)
    4x Absol
    3x Drifloon DP
    3x Drifblim DP
    3x Porygon GE
    3x Porygon2 GE
    2x Porygon-Z GE
    2x Cresselia GE
    2x Cresselia LvX GE
    2x Unknown 'G' GE

---Trainers---(20)
    4x Team Galactic's Mars
    4x Prof Oak's Visit
    2x Prof Cozmo's Discovery
    2x Moonlight Stadium
    2x Scott
    3x ER2
    1x Switch
    1x Night Maint
    1x Warp Point

---Energy---(16)
    16x Psychic

---Strategy---
    Absol start and begin discarding.
    Set up bench with Drifblim, Cresselia and Porygon2 and play TGM supporter to continue the disruption. If you pickup any ER2's use them as necessary. Power up the Drifblim.
    When ready move out Drifblim. (more to follow)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

You need to add the strategy now. Not only is it a rule that you must provide one, but also it will help me understand your deck.

3. kungfufita

kungfufita New Member

well then if you want to be that way.......here is the strat. Win dont lose.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore New Member

The only strategic aspect I see in there is to recover the supporters Porygon2 discards with Drifblim's first attack. But that isn't going to win games...

5. kungfufita

kungfufita New Member

Idea is to spread damage so that you can take dmg off your pokemon and place them on defending pokemon switch out Drifblim with Cresselia and take 2 prize cards.
    Porygon2 allows you to play up to 2 more supporters per turn. With "wind Wave" you can then take up to 5 cards from your discard pile and place them back into your deck. I will improve this but I do not have alot of time. I think this deck could be good. May need to switch out a line.

6. kungfufita

kungfufita New Member

Switched out for orriginal Absol and disruption start. any ideas would be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.