Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UFO Prerelease, SE WI, Sat. 8/13!

Broken Lizard

Pokémon UNSEEN FORCES is coming to Wisconsin...

Saturday, August 13th
Hobbytown USA
3830-A S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)-784-9230
Doors open at 10:00, Tournament begins at 11:00
Cost: $20

I will once again be giving the winner of each division a WHOLE BOOSTER BOX, provided the division has at least 12 players. This is in addition to the standard prizes!

I will also be offering a sanctioned Booster Draft side event. To make it affordable, this side event will cost just $15 for 5 packs, and to make it worthwhile, I will be putting 2 packs of Ex: Unseen Forces into the prize structure for each participant. The top 8 finishers will get prizes, and with 32 players, the side event prizes would look like this:

1st: 18 packs
2nd: 15 packs
3rd: 12 packs
4th: 9 packs
5th: 6 packs
6th: 3 packs
7th: 2 packs
8th: 1 pack

So, I ask you: where else can you have this much fun getting so many packs of the newest set?! :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I'll be in Florida that weekend. Kinda difficult to drive the 24ish hours from FLA just for this one event; my parents are having enough trouble with my 2 hr and 30 minute treks to the two in THAT area.

I'll be there. If enough people show up, like you said at league, I'll judge. If not, I'll play like everyone else. There will be only one problem with this tourney - getting $35 before then.

I'll be there. Don't forget this is the NEW location in New Berlin. It's not too far from the Brookfield location, so come discover UNSEEN FORCES!!!

Last edited:
Got any cards I might want? Maybe I can help you out! :thumb:

Since the Green Bay one is, as far as I know, the same day and is like a 12 minute drive from my house, I'll probably go there instead. If Bethany wasn't going away to summer school in August, I would go and hang out with her and then go to the prerelease, but, not going to work out :frown: . Next big tourney in Brookfield, it might be the Celio's, me, and Bethany *fingers crossed*

On the bright side, I'll have a chance to win my 3rd prerelease at a 3rd different location. Must keep the streak alive!

DX--won Brookfield
EM--Won Niles
UF(O)--Green Bay or Manitowoc....

HypnosProjectHQ said:
I'll be there. If enough people show up, like you said at league, I'll judge. If not, I'll play like everyone else. There will be only one problem with this tourney - getting $35 before then.

menoknow said:
Got any cards I might want? Maybe I can help you out! :thumb:

Since the Green Bay one is, as far as I know, the same day and is like a 12 minute drive from my house, I'll probably go there instead. If Bethany wasn't going away to summer school in August, I would go and hang out with her and then go to the prerelease, but, not going to work out :frown: . Next big tourney in Brookfield, it might be the Celio's, me, and Bethany *fingers crossed*

Pat wasn't sure if he was going to have the pre-release with all of the other games tourneys goin on. i'll talk to him and see what's goin on.

~Mr. T~

Go to a tourney, pay up, and make sure that you build a deck for the format. In this case, no prior deck is needed, as all the cards will be given to you on site. Everything else will be handled by Jarod, pretty much.

Yeah. All Limited events are fun - especially drafts. You don't need any cards of your own and its a great way to add to your collection of cards playable in Modified. I know what I'll be looking for, and I hope to get a lot of them. And no, I haven't seen spoilers, I just have a very fair idea of one card that is going to be beyond belief.

Back