Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK - Gamers Guild Xmas Extra - 19 December

ukpokemonpro

On the 19 December the Gamers Guild are holding their Christmas Tourney with all the usual goodies plus courtesy of www.southeastchallenge.com a Christmas Lucky Dip!

Doors open at 12pm and the play goes on til around 5-30pm we gotta be out by 6pm and prizes will be given once the place is cleaned up a little.

Mince Pies and Ginger Pop all round .. okay maybe not ginger pop but it will be time for some xmas fun.

Format is Modified Constructed Swiss - Min 6 rounds with no cut to top 8.

Venue:

The Rainham & Wigmore Community Centre
Granary Close (off Station Road)
Rainham Kent.
ME8 7SG

map for the venue can be found by following the link - http://www.multimaps.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&Submit.x=0&addr2=&advanced=&Submit.y=0&addr3=&pc=ME87SG&quicksearch=ME8%2B7SG

Cost is £2 under 15s and £3 for over 15's all costs used to pay for venue and prize support above the normal POP booster packs..

We can now confirm that there wil be a free special prize lucky dip (thanks to www.southeastchallenge.com) and xtra POP boosters 50 are in the prize pile as we speak .. and they are up for grabs along with the normal booster pack prizes and other pokemon goodies :)

Free Parking at the venue and next to it, the Railway Station next door and the M2 and M20 a stones throw away.. plus some of the UKs highest ranked players up for a battle.. can you afford to miss the Xmas eXtravaganza at the gamers guild on teh 19th December. BYO Mince Pies ..

Plus there is the exclusive tournament winner badge for the overall tournament no.1

Sorry Ben but I can't make this one :(

Gonna have to pass on the Cuppy -dip

I take it this is a CHRISTMAS tourney and gets the extras that are on offer from TPFG?

NoPoke said:
Sorry Ben but I can't make this one :(

Gonna have to pass on the Cuppy -dip

I take it this is a CHRISTMAS tourney and gets the extras that are on offer from TPFG?
It sure does there are 50 Pop packs up for grabs and the cuppydip with loads of xmas goodies, some of the worlds and uks highest ranked players will be there and we're down for fun fun fun ..

Back