Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uk Mysterious Treasures Limited Events

NoPoke

Well it seems certain now that we won't be getting MT pre-releases in the UK. I'm still trying to obtain some of the sleeves and promos with the intention of running a limited event that as far as the players are concerned will be as close to a 'normal' pre-release as to make no difference. However I can make no promises on the sleeves and promos.

Meanwhile.

Saturday October 20th
Crawley battle road now has an added side event.

MYSTERIOUS TREASURES LIMITED EVENT
Saturday October 20th
St Edward The Confessor Social Club
Hilcrest Close
Pound Hill
Crawley
RH10 7EQ
£18 6xMT boosters, + 2xMT boosters as prizes + something extra!!.
Organizer Name: Ian Fotheringham
Organizer Phone: 079414 11599
email: nopoke59 at hotmail dot com
This is likely to be a very informal affair with players able to join in anytime during the day. As well as the usual 40 card limited I'll probably be trying out 30 card limited too! I'm going to be busy busy busy. The day will be fun Fun FUN!​
[DEL][I can't provide any details for the op website as I am currently unable to sanction events][/DEL] Yeah its been fixed and I can get it up on the OP website

I have the 17th November booked too, either an MT limited, a secret wonders limited, or even a City Championship.

Last edited:
Hi Ian, any reason why there are no more prereleases? Being away from the game for a while, I'm just wondering why. There's no answer to the TPFG phone, the site is down and Esdevium knows very little. Cheers.

-fK

pre-release materials are supplied by the local distributor. We currently don't have an LD in the UK so no pre-release materials.

Pre-releases should return at some time in the future.

I really don't know what happened with OP in the UK. I do know that PUSA/POP are keen to get the issues resolved. The delayed release of Diamond and Pearl throughout the whole of Europe has made for a significant increase in workload on POP. Whatever it was that happened to the UK is not helping much either.

I look forward to the future when all this will be in the past.

Good luck Ian. Hopefully, OP will be back up and running in the UK soon! My thoughts are with you folks.

Keith

Back