UK NEW LEAGUE STARTS 10th January 2008

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events Worldwide' started by ukpokemonpro, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

The Gamers Guild are pleased to announce that we are expanding our league activity and bringing our third tournament venue online at:

Crayford Library Hall
    Crayford Library
    Crayford Road
    Crayford
    Kent DA1 4ER

League will start on the 10th Jan and then run every Thursday evening from 7pm to 10pm and we are planning now for 4th Saturday tournaments to run through out 2008 - dates will be confirmed on the Guild website within the week.

There is ample free parking on site - just behind the library and the train station is within easy walking distance.

Join us in January for more fun and frolicks from www.gamersguild.co.uk

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  2. TORCHWOOD

TORCHWOOD New Member

YES!!!!!! Finally a league near enough to come to every week!!!! Thankyou, Ben!!!

I hope to come on the first night but thatwill depend on any homework that I have!! :D

3. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Well the plan is to be there every week and we'll be promoting the venue more now that we have confirmation on the dates.

We plan to run regular 4th Saturday tournaments and special events too :thumb:

4. TORCHWOOD

TORCHWOOD New Member

What time do the Saturday events start?? Because I'm always at school until 1pm in Saturday's annoyingly.

5. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

2pm so you'll be okay there then - doors will open around 1-30pm :smile:

6. TORCHWOOD

TORCHWOOD New Member

Sounds Great!! :D Hopefully I'll see you there!!

7. amphyrules

amphyrules New Member

8. OllieK

OllieK New Member

crayfords near london isant it?

9. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

10. jwilso72

jwilso72 Member

About 20minutes away on the train, an all zone travelcard would cover the journey.

Great location - I'll probably attend soon :thumb:

11. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Good to hear that and don't forget we are now with added CC goodness too :D

12. TORCHWOOD

TORCHWOOD New Member

Thanks for a great night last night!!!:D I may be a bit late next week due to a school theatre trip.

13. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

No problem and we'll continue working on a new deck for you and bring your trades :D