UK Pre-releases - Majestic Dawn -

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events Worldwide' started by ukpokemonpro, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Well it seems the US has already started booking dates for the next DP set release.

Weekends of 10-11 May and 17-18 May ..

Any dates yet for us here in the UK?

2. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

I have the Crawley venue booked for saturday the 10th May. But that was based upon a guess coupled with the need to plan ahead to ensure that a venue is available.

3. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

I have Normandy and Rainham booked for the 17 and 18 already too ..

4. Russfierce

Russfierce New Member

Durley Hall Hotel Booked for 11th May

5. Freddy K.

Freddy K. New Member

Whatever the first Saturday date will be we'll be having one in Leicesterrrrr.... Phione-ix Games are go go go...

- fK

6. venomex

venomex New Member

Just in case anyone was wondering......

Yes the UK will be holding this at the same time as the US.

I am awaiting some bits to come in, however just to let you know also, this will not be limited to only a few locations and will be open to all active TO's/Leagues.

An email will be going out shortly (as soon as I get a spare 2 mins) , however any eager people can email us at pokemonop@dnagames.org.uk to show your interest (and be added to the dreaded list!)

Also I will post up a locations list as soon as I put it together.

Thanks

Chris

P.S

Umm the dates for the Pre Release (ATM) will be between 10th - 18th May (to give Leagues which run Mid Week a chance to run these.)

This would be the second/Third Sat in May.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  7. afirule

afirule New Member

another set?! my poor wallet....

8. Sunscorch

Sunscorch New Member

I may have to truck down from Uni for this... I wouldn't want to miss my first prerelease =P