Ultimate Houndoom

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Ninety9lives, Aug 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninety9lives

Ninety9lives New Member

Pokemon is SO much different to Yugioh, decks just pop into my head...

Pokemon 14
    4-4 Houndoom DP :fire:
    3-3 Arcanie DP

Trainers 28
    4 Bebes
    4 Quickball
    4 Night Maintance
    4 Roseannes
    4 Bills Training
    4 Super Scoop-up
    4 Leftovers

Energy;
    18 :fire:

Ok, the point of the deck...
    Houndooms power, if less bench he deal 40 more dmg, having houndoom as active with leftovers and putting lots of fire energy on him, having a Growlithe on bench and putting a a Arcanie on it switching him and all the fire energy to deal 120 dmg for a kill, then next turn scoop him up which heal the 40 dmg from the Take-down then do it all again.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  2. weatie21

weatie21 New Member

dude Kingdra is going to run all over you so play -Luxray

3. Xaej

Xaej New Member

If you get tails on your Doomflip you're in a tight spot.

- Xaej

4. Zumanity

Zumanity New Member

If your opponent is good enough to play with 1 + claydol its gg, also kingdra will make you cry. Once your opponent catches on it gets really rough as 80 dmg isnt very hard to do and having to flip to keep energies sucks too. However, i'm positive you will catch some people at BR's by surprise and get some wins just through the houndoom rush. The only problem is, usually with the new houndoom, that's all you want in there for pokemon, maybe cladol. Good luck!

5. Ninety9lives

Ninety9lives New Member

Lolz, Im from NZ, we dont have LA yet, so no kingdra or claydol, I dont even have the houndooms so I proxy'ed them and run it last night and it was great.

6. Kamui988

Kamui988 New Member

Claydol is an old cards and LA comes out in about a week, so kingdra will wreck havoc then.

7. Ninety9lives

Ninety9lives New Member

Ummm also we dont have pokemon league or any tournaments, we're waiting for them to start probly next year, so its just me and my mates, I do have empoleon spread deck which i'll put kingdra in, i'll be ok. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.