Ultimate Typhlosion EX Can You Beat It?

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by korythatsrightmare, Mar 13, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korythatsrightmare

korythatsrightmare New Member

Pokemon
    Typhlosion EX*3
    Quilava*4
    Cyndaquil*4
    Magnemite*3
    Magneton*3
    Dunsparce*3
    Entei EX*1:(
    Rayquaza EX*1

Trainers
    Switch*2
    POR*3
    TV Reporter*4
    Juggler*2
    Warp Point*3

Energies (A LOT!)
    15 Fire
    5 Lightning
    4 Boost

This deck is fun, but serious when it comes to damage! I usually only get either the Rayquaza fully powered or the Entei. I almost never power up the Typhlosion EX fully because its first attack rules. The Magneton is there for energy support and to bring a high attack when I need to destroy a pokemon really fast. What are your thoughts on this deck? I dont have anymore Rayquazas or Enteis so dont suggest adding more of those please! Thanks all.

2. dkates

dkates New Member

Looks like a pretty sound concept. I just have a few ideas for tweaks.

-2 Quilava
    -2 Lightning
    -4 Fire
    +2 Rare Candy
    +1 Town Volunteers
    +2 Typhlosion (Expedition) [The ones with the Heat Up power]
    +3 Master Ball

Mainly, I just tried to beef up the Trainer engine a tad. But the Typhlosions should help you out, too -- up to 2 extra Energy attachments per turn is always handy.

3. JasonthePwnda

JasonthePwnda New Member

yeah, the two typhlosions would help because you use boosts, and your total energy count would be low. However, your deck seems to be a watered down version of blaziken ex, because typhlosion ex is a weak version of blaziken ex and typhlosion would serve as a weak version of firestarter blaziken. it seems decent for a low budget though. maybe a few strength charms for a solid 100 on entei (very important number). I would take out magnetons and jugglers and run tv reporters and fisherman, but its not that crucial. Definitely 3 candies, they are god. dkates suggestions are good.

4. lookinforwailordex

lookinforwailordex New Member

kory i think you should go on with what they say but since you got 2 rays know you should for sure put in more electric energys for the ray becuase you will need them and some fishermans well you guys look at ym post if you think i should change my deck in any way gl kory. :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.