Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

uncut Pokemon sheet ebay-auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may say its a fake, but they only wish they had it.

lol wat. I'm pretty sure if someone thought it was fake they wouldn't really want it. I would never pay that price, ever.

I have a feeling more of these rare uncut sheets will come out of the woodwork or at least uncut Pokemon sheet auctions will commanding premium prices.

Its like when I was looking through private channels for really rare cards and how now there are so many rare trophy cards up on ebay; I'm not saying that I'm a sole factor in that but I'm definitely indirectly involved with all of that, just as I'm sure crazypokemon's uncut sheet up on the front page posted by PokePop is directly or indirectly involved with this uncut sheet auction.

In my opinion, the price on this is too high.
But we'll see.
From what I understand, crazy got all but one of these sheets that were found.
This is the other one.

yeah this has to be his I know some other people that have them but they would never hit eBay, and especially not at that ridiculous of a price, these sheets are worth $200 max, I know where a stockpile of them are, over 60 of them, the price is absolutly ridiculous:nonono:

Scott, you really know where 60+ of these proof test sheets really are? Whoever is selling this uncut sheet it is not crazypokemon I know his ebay user name and it isn't him, unless it is a friend or associate of his... and now the conspiracy begins!

yeah I know a couple ex wotc employees but they wouldn't put them on eBay they usually just give them away notice how I said Give. Anyway yes they have a lot of these and definitly not worth more than $200 people don't give away something that would supposidly be 5-6k.

Yeah these uncut sheets are not nearly as rare as our glorious trophy cards Scott, big difference between over 60 uncut sheets and six SSB trainer sets:tongue:

this was the one that got away.there was 11 available i got 10 this guy got 1.
he must have seen pokegym and decided to put it up.
im not sellling my sheet this auction has nothing to do with me in terms of selling.
i gotta figure out how to get this BUT NOT FOR THOUSANDS.
ok pokepop do you tihnk i should reveal how much was spent on these sheets how much i spent and how much that other guy spent.
should pokegym know or should it remain a secret.
but this is a huge profit from what any one of us spent.
6k is ridiculous
listen people i will NEVER SELL OR TRADE not just this anything for that matter.
im a buyer im not a trader or seller just a buyer.
i like to keepadding to my collection i dont like to sell or trade.
so my 10 sheets im gonna keep until i die.
also ont buy it the sheet may be damaged because thats not a current pic.
thats an old pic someone else took hes asking for 6 k and couldent even put up his own pic what the heck man.
seeing how its a old pic everyone should be worried anything could have happend from then and now it can be totaled and using this pic to help sell becarefull guys.

In my opinion, the price on this is too high.
But we'll see.
From what I understand, crazy got all but one of these sheets that were found.
This is the other one.

Scott, you really know where 60+ of these proof test sheets really are? Whoever is selling this uncut sheet it is not crazypokemon I know his ebay user name and it isn't him, unless it is a friend or associate of his... and now the conspiracy begins!

I think everyone especially crazypokemon might get a kick out of this aution

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Error-P...518ba02506&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_1087wt_941

I wonder does this sheet belong to you or anyone you know crazypokemon or is it just ironic coincidence that this near $6k uncut sheet is up on ebay?

Last edited:
this was the one that got away.there was 11 available i got 10 this guy got 1.
he must have seen pokegym and decided to put it up.
im not sellling my sheet this auction has nothing to do with me in terms of selling.
i gotta figure out how to get this BUT NOT FOR THOUSANDS.
ok pokepop do you tihnk i should reveal how much was spent on these sheets how much i spent and how much that other guy spent.
should pokegym know or should it remain a secret.
but this is a huge profit from what any one of us spent.
6k is ridiculous
listen people i will NEVER SELL OR TRADE not just this anything for that matter.
im a buyer im not a trader or seller just a buyer.
i like to keepadding to my collection i dont like to sell or trade.
so my 10 sheets im gonna keep until i die.
also ont buy it the sheet may be damaged because thats not a current pic.
thats an old pic someone else took hes asking for 6 k and couldent even put up his own pic what the heck man.
seeing how its a old pic everyone should be worried anything could have happend from then and now it can be totaled and using this pic to help sell becarefull guys.

If it was the only one out there you ddin't have I'd have said go for it.
But since there are around 60+ more out there I'd say let it go. The guy clearly thinks it's worth thousands and it would be too much hassle trying to haggle him down to a couple of hundred.
Keep watching though because if he gets wind of the real value he may lower the price.

yeah the price is outrageous but no one will buy it you could get an ssb no 1 trainer for that price which would be a much better purchase

yeah the price is outrageous but no one will buy it you could get an ssb no 1 trainer for that price which would be a much better purchase

Oh, I don't know Scott I heard a certain someone is pretty jealous of those uncut sheets :rolleyes::lol:

haha this thread should just be what would you do with the sheets? I would use it as toliet paper probably, its a bad economy what can i say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back