1 Holon Scientist
1 Time-Space Distortion
------------
Total: 15
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Boost
5 Fire Energy
2 Holon FF Energy

We're having an unlimited tourney in a week or two. I've never played unlimited competitively, so give me fixes and advice! Thanks!

Strategy: Use Quick Balls and Holon Engine to swarm with blissey, FAST, and disrupt them with Slowking. Holon Supporters/ Oak/ Computer Search provides lots of discarded energy for my Blisseys. Blissey ex as a tech to heal damaged Blisseys. I chose SW slopoke for it's better weakness, but if there are better slowpokes, let me know.

Last edited:
You're probably gonna want to get rid of those Scrambles so you have more Fire to discard. I prefer 17 in general. And I don't really know about Unlim metas, but I don't think there's a lot of popular Fighting decks...

I'm Pinsir's Cousin and he is standing right next to me saying he meant to write Boost not Scramble... he will fix it asap...

BTW
I lost.

You could put in 3-4 Slowkings. You need those fast anyway.

If you're playing unlimited, there should be no problems getting energy to discard. Drop the supporters, transceiver and balls, max Computer Search, Item Finder, Prof. Oak, Bill. Add in something like Super Energy Removal, as Blissey is your energy tank. Maybe even 2 or more Rare Candies, to get the first Slowking out early - that's how fast unlimited is. Gust of Wind is also one of the best trainers out there, so if you can get your hands on them, do ahead. If you want supporters, Rocket's Admin is for you...

Also, Cleffa NG is the old Claydol, you might want it in. 50% protection from _any_ attack can't be bad.

Take out the supporters. You want stuff like bill, computer search, pokemon breeder fields, Item Finder, stuff like that. The only supporters I'd keep is the Holon Mentor and add a town volunteers.

P.S. Slowking is really cheap. Not many people like to see him played in tournaments. That's why he was banned in competitive Unlimited Tournaments.

Slowking was banned from competitive Modified play while it was in Modified. It's legal in Unlimited. The only 2 cards that aren't legal in Unlim are Ancient Mew and Birthday Pikachu (I guess little kids like to lie about their birthday so they can do 80 damage?)

Total: 13

1 Elekid (Neo Genesis)
2 Cleffa (Neo Geensis)
3 Chansey (Base)
2 Blissey (MT)
1 Blissey ex (UF)
2 Slowpoke (SW)
2 Slowking (NEO 1)
------------
Total: 28

4 Bill (Base Set)
3 Pluspower (DP 1)
1 Giant Stump (Legend Maker)
1 Goldberry (Neo Genesis)
3 Fastball (Skyridge)
2 Night Maintenance
3 Professor Oak (Base Set)
3 Computer Search (Base Set)
3 Gust of Wind (Base Set)
1 Swoop! Teleporter (TRR)
1 Mr. Briney's Compassion (Dragons)
1 Town Volunteers (Aquapolis)
1 Copycat (Dragon Frontiers)
1 Time-Space Distortion
------------
Total: 15
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Boost
1 Cyclone Energy (Power Keepers)
6 Fire Energy

You need to play about 2 surprise time machine (TRR) and take out supporters for bill and comp search. STM is deadly with blissey and blissey ex's energy absorption. I built pretty much this deck for a friend for an unlimited tourney and it came 3rd, after Eeveelutions(me) and Scrambled eggs. Good luck!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back