Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unlimited Brokenness (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dek

Well, as the title above says so, this is Unlimited and has quite the collection in the deck:

4 Horsea- Fossil
2 Seadra- Neo Genesis
2 Kingdra- Neo Revelations
4 Scyther- Jungle
2 Cleffa- Neo Genesis

4 Oak
4 SER
4 Super Potion
4 Pokemon Trader
4 Nightly Garbage Run
4 Claw Fossil
4 Power Charge

10 water Energy
4 Double :colorless energy
4 Multi Energy

What a collection, huh? Well the main strategy is to use the weaker attacks for a certain period of time and when things get real heated up, I use the big attacks. The main hitters, obviously, are Kingdra and Scyther.

Note: Please dont say anything about Professor Elms and/or Gold Berries. I dont have those cards and I dont like them, so it would be kind of pointless to suggest ideas for cards that i dont have/like.

Last edited:
He doesn't absolutely need them, but as he said, they won't hurt. That extra damage for Scyther CAN come in handy. Before you start going, "It takes 2 turns to set up swords dance + slash, so you might as well slash twice"; let me ask you this: What happens when you come across something with resistance? 2 times slash ain't helping, however, a stronger slash DOES do at least 30 damage. This applies to all those *other* cards out there that have something to do with weak damage.

Yep. UTTERLY broken.

First off, you need 4 Computer Search and 4 Item Finders. Secondly, its Kingdra, you run in swarms. That means 4-4-4. Max out on this one. Third, your running Kingdra...run Pokemon Center. Those are requirements. Try something along the lines of this...

4 Horsea
4 Seadra
4 Kingdra
3 Cleffa
2 Scyther
2 Tyrogue

4 DCE
2 Recycle NRG
2 Warp NRG
6 Water

3 Oak
1 Copycat
4 Comp Search
4 Item Finder
2 GOW
4 Pokemon Center
3 Energy Removal
3 Super Energy Removal
1 Town Volunteers

Try something like that. Elm is a great card, and so is Gold Berry. Gold Berry is unneeded here, as Center is just that much better. You can get by without running Elm, just mix up Oaks and Copycats. In ANYTHING Unlimited, run 4-4 Finder and Comp. Dont even question it. ( you can MAYBE go 3 finders... ) and run GOW and Energy Removals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back