Unlimited format in washington D.C.?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lugia, Mar 25, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. lugia

lugia New Member

Does anybody know if there are any unlimited format leagues in washington D.C. area?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  2. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Hmmm, this thread probably will be moved to the T & OP forum, instead of in the City Championship sub-forum...

Leagues in this general area are located in (1) Stafford, VA (about an hour south of DC), (2) Severn, MD (about 30 min north), and MAY be coming to Rockville, MD (at least the TO there seems interested, but under-staffed). All are, to the best of my knowledge, primarily modified format.

At my League in Severn, we 'tolerate' modifed decks in that we have decks ready of both types and can match types as needed. In fact, our next session is tomorrow, from 10:00 - 12:00 at the Provinces Library. PM or email me for details if interested. Cost is free :).

hth

3. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

League play is open to all decks,and like Brian said above,many people have both Modified and Unlimited decks on hand to play either format.I encourage Modified,but allow all decks at my League in Stafford.Drop by sometime.

`Sensei

4. lugia

lugia New Member

I'm confused. Are you every tournament is unlimited?

5. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2004
  6. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Like Dave said,tournaments are specified in advance what format they will be.League play is any format the players want to play.

`Sensei