Unopened 1st ed. Booster Boxes

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Salazar, Jan 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salazar

Salazar New Member

I have a few of the original 1st edition base set booster boxes that I think I'm gettign rid of soon. How much is each one of them worth? They're each unopened, have 36 all 1st ed. packs from the base set, and there's 4 boxes total. I bought them back in the 90's when they first came out and have just saved them.

2. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

You can easily get $250 :thumb:. I would say anywhere from $250 - $400. Someone I know sold theirs for around $300.

3. poke-geri

poke-geri New Member

yeah.. those are very sought.. and rare... i would sell them..

4. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

I have seen single packs for sale/auction and they were going for $10 a pack. =\

5. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

450 per box.

Packs will be much more than 10, think about 33 or so.

Drew

6. Salazar

Salazar New Member

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I also have 101 out of the 102 cards needed to complete the 1st edition original base set, the only one missing is 1st ed. Machamp, but he's the easiest one of them all to find. How much do you think its worth even though its not complete?

7. pyrot53

pyrot53 New Member

how muc hwould a non first edition pack go for?

8. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

You should use a shadowless Machamp for that.
    Those are the ones that are truely "1st Edition".

9. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Anywhere from $0.99 to $3.50, depending on buyer and seller.

10. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Those are English boxes, right?

Cause if not, the price just went WAY, WAY down.

Vince

11. Salazar

Salazar New Member

Yeah, theyre all english. I looked around on ebay to see if any have sold recently, and there hasnt been a single box on there in weeks. My account got hacked, so they wont let me sell anything until they find out who did it or something, which Im guessing will be months judging by how fast theyve moved on issues in the past.

I think I might try craigslist to sell them off, but Ive never used it before, and it wont get anywhere near as many potential buyers as ebay would. Has anyone used craigslist before to sell pokemon stuff? Is it reliable?

12. Jknox421

Jknox421 New Member

did someone delete my post that i wrote... [edit]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2008
  13. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Jknox421, yeah your post probably was deleted. This is isn't the Trading Forum :thumb:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.