Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unusual Pokemon CD

Hey who is Drew and why does he have a famous Pokémon theme when i don't?

It says it was created October 15th.

It's probably a hoax. Can anything unofficial be released without TPC's consent?

It could also be that one kid who won the contest to have his lyrics sung for the next season of Pokemon as the theme song.

I doubt it's a hoax, it's listed several other places. I'm sure TPC gave their permission to "Drew's Famous" to put out the CD. It's probably just the original Pokemon theme song (several other theme song CDs exist from this source).

Are you sure that was the purpose of the contest? I mean, there's already one remake of the Pokemon theme (Born to be a Winner), more if you count the movie versions.

I highly doubt that it has anything to do with the contest. The guy who got second place in that contest goes to another board I go to, so a common joke is to mention the guy who won first place in said contest. The name "Matt from California" is forever embedded into my mind because of this. Obvioulsy, "Matt" is probably not "Drew" (and before you say it, the guy who goes to that other board is named "Clay").

Also, the song was only new lyrics sung to the music from the first theme song, so it's not "The new theme song".

Last edited:
Back