Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Update on Prizes - THEY'RE SHIPPING!!!

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
First off, my apologies, to all who participated and won something, for the long delay in getting the prize shipments out. The release date for HGSS, which we were waiting for because almost every winner is getting some packs, has long since come and gone. I have collected most of the winners shipping information from your profiles (thanks for getting that in there) but there are a few who still have to get their info entered. Here is how you do that if you are a winner:
You enter the information in your profile screen (Note: Address information is not public information so other members will not be able to see it if you enter it.). Here is how you go about it:
  • Click on User CP on the menu bar at the top of the forums.
  • On the left menu click Edit Options and scroll down to the adderss line settings which are near the bottom.
  • Fill in your address
  • Click "Save Changes" and you're done
It has also been pointed out to me that we have one contest that we have not even selected winners for, namely the "Voices of the PokeGym". I will give that podcast a listen, get the member's names who contributed and post the winners of the random drawing for those prizes. I also have to get the prize selections from the Fan Fic and Pokemon D/P/PT Tournament winners. I'll try to wrap all this up in the next few days.

I don't send any prizes out until I have listed all the winners so I can combine shipments. With the completing of the last couple items above I will have all winners listed along with their prizes and the prizes will start to ship. I will post a thread here in the Party Room once they start shipping so you will know to expect a package.

Once again, I am sorry for the long delay, but gathering up all the information for 50 or 60 people has taken more time than I was able to spare in the last month, not to mention getting organized for the HGSS Prereleases and now States and Regionals, and that doesn't even take into account my real job that supports my Pokemon Passion! Your patience is very much appreciated.

BDS

Last edited:
Here are the results for the D/P/Pt tournament:
Code:
D/P/Pt Top 8
1     DukeTheDevil
2     Garch
3     tyler422
4     bianca222
5     dtrain
6     Alakalen
7     drcossack
8     Pajamas

Thanks for the update BDS. I was starting to wonder if I was going to get a package anymore or not, haha!

No I do not believe so because BDS said he would post when they were sent out and I DO not believe they have been.

Not to be impatient or anything but is there any more info? This post is from about a month ago so I figured I'd see if anything new has happened.

2nd'd - It's been another two weeks since the last post, and I appreciate all the time, effort, and cost that Big Daddy Snorlax is putting into this, but It has now been 7.5 weeks since last post, and if any volunteers are needed to help with organizing data, it might be a good idea? Just a suggestion from a foolish fan.

Okay I am sorry and I know that is a lot of work to do, but it has been like 3 months. I am just wondering what the progress on this was.

Thank you.

Quote:
The Christmas Day Winners Are:

#14 - Hatter™
#48 - Garch
#90 – punyhuman07

Congratulations! Go to your Profile and fill in your address information so we can send out your prize to you.

Please Note: Prizes will not be sent until February so we can include the HGSS boosters.

this is the lasy info i had goton just was wondering what was up i havn't seen anything please lmk thanks

I'm also looking to get some info on this:
Epic thread bump for great justice!

I honestly just realized I actually won something (unless I've been up way too late and I'm reading this all wrong. My apologies if so). :lol:

Would it be too late to claim my prize?

I hope the prize for HGSS Booster is changed to HS Unleashed as HGSS is too old news

I hope the prize for HGSS Booster is changed to HS Unleashed as HGSS is too old news
Well, I feel so bad about how many months it has taken to get myself organized to send out the prizes, that while i can't replace the HGSS packs since they have been purchased, I will personally add a pack of UL to each prize pack.

BDS

That would be great the very least...
anyway the No1 Winner for the writing competition should reconfirmed the prize he want....

Well, I feel so bad about how many months it has taken to get myself organized to send out the prizes, that while i can't replace the HGSS packs since they have been purchased, I will personally add a pack of UL to each prize pack.

BDS

That's a kind gesture, especially since this is all out of your own time/money to begin with. :smile: Thank you!

BDS

Thank you BDS :) Very much appreciated

BDS

Aw BDS you're too kind. :smile: Thanks a lot.
~Cyber~

Yeah BDS, thankyou very much~

Sorry if it seemed like we were hounding you ^~^;

Back