Update:PKMN Leaf Green, Fire Red, Emerald!!!!

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by CHARIZARD MASTERTRAINER, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Hello guys...

I just wanted to tell everyone wanting to know what's going with the game.....serebii.net put up some info with the game like the wireless ability and box art for the Japanese versions. I also pokeschool.com also has info on the game and pics of both remade Ash and Gary....pretty cool.

See ya

P.S. Thanks to both pokeschool.com and serebii.net for posting the info

Last edited: Oct 10, 2004
  2. Hey guys!

Just wanted to add some more updates have been posted at Serebii.net about pokemon locations in Red/Green.

See ya

PS Thanks to Serebii.net for the info

3. Dek

Dek New Member

well, i dont meen to be rude or anything, but can you at least give us a link to the sites or just quote the information here? Im dying to know what's going on

4. Sorry guy,

I tried, but for some reason I think it won't let me......anyone wanna tell me what to do right or the correct way of putting a link up.

See ya

5. Dek

Dek New Member

in that case, there are two ways

if you want to show the website, type in . to close if off, type [url] aga..., just use the ending that I mentioned above.

6. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

7. Hello Room.....

More info for FR/LG is showing up atwww.serebii.net . Pretty interesting things....also the Japanese release date is Jan. 29(Hey, a day after my b-day...too bad it's in a US release date). head there for more info.

See ya

P.S. I posted my first link...hehehe...thanks for everyone's help!!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2004
  8. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

Yeah, January 29th. I'm gonna import it as soon as it's available.

(actually I'll probably get a couple copies so I can play with the wireless)

9. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Hey when is PKMN Red Fire and GreenLeaf coming out in the US???

10. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

I don't believe a date has been announced yet for the US.

11. Water Pokemon Master

It has been predicted that it should come out in early summer, somewhere around June or July for the U.S.

12. Hey guys....

There is also a bit more of info at www.pokeschool.com and a cool little FR/LG ad from Japan....enjoy

See ya

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  13. Hello guys..

Another update has been post at www.serebii.net on a "secret" location in Kanto ....

Also some more info on the communication device and and what you can do with it.

See ya!!!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2004
  14. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

15. Water Pokemon Master

You guys, anytime there is FR/LG news, my site always has da scoop thanks to one of my friends at school who can read Japanese. To go to my site, click the link in my sig.

16. Well Water Pokemon Master,

If you find out anything let us in on the info and post your link....so you could advertise your website.

See ya

17. Water Pokemon Master

Yes, I can give you guys new info and advertise me site at the same time. :)

Actually, I don't think we will be getting anymore new info on FR/LG until it comes out or just before it does. The Japanese site hasn't been updated since the posting of the date and those 5 pic pages.

18. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

The japanesse version is coming out sometime this month (I've got my preorder!), I'll try to provide as much info as possible without spoiling anything.

19. Kyfore 22....

Thanks for letting us know as for the spoiler thing....I don't think there will be much to spoil, so theres no need to keep anything hidden...if anyone doesn't want to know about it then they shouldn't read it.....that's my two cents and I'm stickin to it..

:psychic: See ya :psychic: