Updated Tj City Schedule

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by TomShea, Dec 14, 2007.

1. TomShea

TomShea New Member

Hello everyone! Due to the weather there will be a date change for Cherry Valley! See you in Hadley

Saturday, December 15
    + X-9 Games, 367 Russell St. - Hampshire Mall, Hadley, MA 01035

Sunday, December 16 DATE CHANGE due to anticipated storm
    New Date: Sunday December 30
    + Rising Phoenix Games, 21-69 Main St., Cherry Valley, MA 01611

Saturday, January 5, 2008
    + Batter-Up Cards & Comics, 1875 Main St., Tewksbury, MA 01876

Sunday, January 6, 2008
    + TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757
    Info for all City Championships:
    Start: 11:00 AM
    Entry Fee: FREE

2. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Thanks for letting us know Tom. I've sent it out to my email list too.\

Very happy for the date change! We've got a load of snow here already! They are predicting 8 or more inches over 24 hours here.....I do not want more snow!! Glad to know we won't be missing it!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  3. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Marks calendar for the 30th.

Oh thank you most generous and gracious PTO of the NorthEast :thumb: This is actually a wise move because after the 10 inches of snow we have already gotten yesterday and combined with the ice underneath, this next one looks like we will be looking for places to put the new snow. I even had to cancel League last nite because of the treacherous road conditions. :frown:

Oh and Tom any chance of bringing Lenny from Watervilet his medal to Hadly, MA?

4. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Great! Now I can probably attend this one!

5. mumsascrappa

Upon waking at 6 am to see about 2 inches of snow on the ground already and white out conditions with 12 degrees on the thermometer........I'm so glad you changed the date Tom!!! THANKS!! We're planning to be there on the 30th.

6. Miss_Espy

Miss_Espy New Member

I'm so glad that it was rescheduled! What a nightmare that could have been.

7. mumsascrappa

I so agree!! With all the loyal Pokemon fans in NE, it would have been a shame if someone got hurt or worse trying to get to or from a tournament! I'm thankful Tom S had the forsight to reschedule and that the store in Cherry Valley could accommodate us!

8. GinoLombardi21

GinoLombardi21 New Member

Yea toms smart for changing sundays date to the 30th. On top of that i've been so sick this weekend. Props to the best PTO in New England!:thumb:

9. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

hey, me an the crew should be able to make all of the next events, this is great!!

see you all there!!

danny