Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uploading tournaments out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi_Amara

If tournaments get uploaded out of order, what happens to ratings? Are they retrospectively recalculated, or calculated in the order they were uploaded (so you get incorrect ratings)? In Australia, we had one of our CCs uploaded late (after later CCs had been uploaded already), and our Nationals have been uploaded but two of our BRs (which were the two weeks before Nats) haven't yet.

JA.

The ratings will always be recalculated when a tournament get uploades and the order is by date of event, not order of upload.

okay, good.

So why have people been complaining about late Sydney uploads affecting their ratings? Just n00bish?

Well, they want accurate rating results :p

For example, I faced James at Nats, and his rating wasnt that good and IF cities were uploaded, his rating would be better. (and yeah, i won that game against him & if Sydney cities get uploaded, my rating will increase a bit).

If they haven't been uploaded to the OP website (ie still marked as SANCTIONED) then contact the TO.

If they have been uploaded to the OP website ( ie marked as COMPLETED) ask the OP provider why they haven't been flagged as premiere, or if there is an issue with the ratings for that event.

Well, Frank replied yesterday and said he was getting the results for CH BRs off John, haven't heard back from CT yet.

John will be sending me the BR reports soon.

I do NOT have to upload the BR for Cardtastic.

As for Sydney Cities, when I get the paperwork from Vickey, then I will uploaded them. Bugging me will not make that happen any faster.

That's fine Frank, I know uploading BRs for Cardtastic isn't your responsibility. If I have time I'll stop by their store or call them or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back