Uploading tournaments out of order

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Jedi_Amara, May 5, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

If tournaments get uploaded out of order, what happens to ratings? Are they retrospectively recalculated, or calculated in the order they were uploaded (so you get incorrect ratings)? In Australia, we had one of our CCs uploaded late (after later CCs had been uploaded already), and our Nationals have been uploaded but two of our BRs (which were the two weeks before Nats) haven't yet.

2. Jason

Jason New Member

JA.

The ratings will always be recalculated when a tournament get uploades and the order is by date of event, not order of upload.

3. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

okay, good.

So why have people been complaining about late Sydney uploads affecting their ratings? Just n00bish?

4. Jason

Jason New Member

Well, they want accurate rating results :p

For example, I faced James at Nats, and his rating wasnt that good and IF cities were uploaded, his rating would be better. (and yeah, i won that game against him & if Sydney cities get uploaded, my rating will increase a bit).

5. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

Oh, you mean they haven't even been uploaded yet?

... WHY?

6. Jason

Jason New Member

They havent uploaded Sydney cities...

7. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

... but they were months ago. T_T

Who do we bug to get these three tournaments uploaded then?

8. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

If they haven't been uploaded to the OP website (ie still marked as SANCTIONED) then contact the TO.

If they have been uploaded to the OP website ( ie marked as COMPLETED) ask the OP provider why they haven't been flagged as premiere, or if there is an issue with the ratings for that event.

9. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

Have emailed both TO contact emails provided, thanks :)

10. LionheartEX

LionheartEX Active Member

Frank has to upload all 3 events. If not he will be *MADE* to do upload them. Not by me or anyone in Aus either :p

11. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

Well, Frank replied yesterday and said he was getting the results for CH BRs off John, haven't heard back from CT yet.

12. Khion

Khion New Member

John will be sending me the BR reports soon.

I do NOT have to upload the BR for Cardtastic.

As for Sydney Cities, when I get the paperwork from Vickey, then I will uploaded them. Bugging me will not make that happen any faster.

13. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

That's fine Frank, I know uploading BRs for Cardtastic isn't your responsibility. If I have time I'll stop by their store or call them or something.

14. LionheartEX

LionheartEX Active Member

Erm, they don't know HOW to upload events =]

15. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

That's why I'll go stop by the store this afternoon after work. *runs to work*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.