Urgent need help for my deck !!!! NIDQUEEN/NIDOKING/MILOTIC

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Last_Price, Dec 23, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last_Price

Last_Price New Member

3 Mawile pk
    4 Nidoran (f) MT
    2 Nidorina MT
    3 Nidoqueen DF
    1 Nidoqueen MT
    3 Ndoran (m) SW
    2 Nidorino d DF
    3 Nidoking SW
    1 Feebas DF
    c1 Milotic DF
    3 Holon F/F
    3 Fire Energy
    4 Psichic Energy
    4 DRE
    2 Scramble
    4 Rare Candy
    4 Celio's Network
    2 Castaway
    1 Memory Berry
    2 Team Galactic`s Waguer
    2 Lake Boundary
    1 Night Maintence
    1 Holon mentor
    1 Scott
    3 Tv Reporter

16+23+21=60 Cards

Using 3 Queen d to tap faster, and thus power arm at high speed, for my milotic d this to the high tech this deck, and we can use 2 supporter in the same turn. Memory berry that we can find with Castaway, for when a nidoking evolved Nidorino d attack with the first attack of its pre-evolution to 120 for causing damage coupled with a DRE.Mawile is starter
    Holon ff + fire energy removes weakness at nidoking against gardevoir and banette =)
    Boundary Lake: This letter is to kill gallade or gardevoir a blow with nidoking SW. And nidoqueen MT this sometimes to reduce the cost of atque our pokemons.
    Everything else is obvious, I hope your answers =), and write down their suggestions on this deck thank you!

:smile:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  2. votalesin

votalesin New Member

I am having a difficult time running King/Queens. Its very time consuming and setup is a pain.

"this to the high tech this deck" <- No clue what this means.

"pre-evolution to 120 for causing damage coupled with a DRE" <- This either.

I like the lake boundary idea to drop the Gard/Gallade decks. However, without the Holon FF you shoot yourself in the foot in the process. With the massively adjusted energy costs, you might run into a fire when you need a psychic. Go 2-2 on the Queens, and straight Psychic type all around, except the Queen delta.

Also, depending what you primarily use your Mawile for, you might be better off with Stantler or Budew, save the energy. For the weakness problem, consider a Blastoise delta. You have 4 RC and only 'need' 2, so once a delta queen is out, you can search him out and drop him into play.

Good luck!

PS Next set has something called "Call Energy" it gives whatever its attached to the ability to use Call for family for 2 basic pokemon. Run 4 when you can, avoid the dreaded feebas start.

3. Last_Price

Last_Price New Member

That bag of this deck?, And that other things get? thank votalesin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.