Using briney/s-scoop up

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Flippin treeko, Dec 1, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Flippin treeko

Flippin treeko New Member

Can I use Mr Briney/S-Scoopup and replace the basic pokemon straight out onto the bench. Also can I do the same with an evolution card if I've already got a suitable basic on the bench? And is it a viable tactic (i.e.i a good one) to replace healing in this way.

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yes and Yes.... As long as you are able to do these two, you can do them....

As long as you have a bench space, you can set down the basic, same turn it was picked up

As long as you have a Pokemon capable of evolving under normal rules, then yes you can use the evo you picked up to evolve the benched/new active.

Brineys yes, Super Scoop is a flip, biut with heads, yes, both are good tactics, especially with almost KOed EX's

3. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Yes. Once the cards return to your hands or deck (or discard pile, for that matter), they lose all memory of being In Play and they are just a card like any other card in your hand (or deck, etc.).

4. P_A

P_A Active Member

Only thing is, Briney's specifically says it can't be used on an ex.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2003
  5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

The EX was reffering soley to Super Scoop, just want worded well... have had lack of sleep do to holiday stuf and work 3rd shift.... leaves like no time to sleep... least I am off tree dayzzzzzzzz......