Vancouver Local Tournaments (B.C Canada)

Discussion in 'Local Tournaments' started by Bidier, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Bidier

Bidier New Member

Hi Everyone,

am helping a friend's store posting some up coming local tournament info:

Phoenix Fire Games & Collectibles
    (dba: Woobie's)

Phone: 604 581 4353
    Email: PhoenixFireGames@gmail.com

1139 - 10153 King George Highway
    Central City Mall
    Surey, BC V3T 2W1

They are currently sending newsletters for Pokemon players, so if you would like to receive these newsletters, please email them back and let them know you would like to subscribe.

Notices

New Pokemon League Day & Time!
    Starting October 5th, 2008, the Pokemon league will be changing to Sundays from 11:00am to 3:00pm. This change has been made due to some concerns of the playing environment on Saturdays. On Sundays, YuGiOh tournaments will no be taking place. This will increase play area and improve the environment for Pokemon players. I also have designated one of my employees (Andrew) to be in charge of making sure the Pokemon League is an success and grows. If you have any concerns please speak with him or any other staff member.

Events

Pokemon Sunday Tournaments - Every Other Sunday @ 12:00pm
    Starting November 9th, we will start having Pokemon Tournaments every other Sunday. The first tournament will be on this day. These tournaments will replace our End Month Tournaments. The tournaments will start at 12:00pm sharp and the fee will be $2 and the format will be modified constructed.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  2. Lucario-Master

Lucario-Master New Member

will the one on the 31 be DP on or not?

3. blitz101

blitz101 Member

^ It says modified constructed, and the rotation doesn't begin 'till September so I'm guessing its HP-MD, but I'm not sure.

4. Lucario-Master

Lucario-Master New Member

well I hope it is but plz tell us to know what deck to play.

5. Bidier

Bidier New Member

NEW Notices !!! NEW Events !!!

6. Bidier

Bidier New Member

Pokemon End Month Tournament Time Change

Please note that all of our tournaments will now start at 12:00pm instead of 1:00pm.

Events

Starting November 9th, we will start having Pokemon Tournaments every other Sunday. The first tournament will be on this day. These tournaments will replace our End Month Tournaments. The tournaments will start at 12:00pm sharp and the fee will be $2 and the format will be modified constructed.

7. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Does this mean Top Cut with best 2 out of 3?

8. Bidier

Bidier New Member

seems like it :D but am not 100% sure on that :p

9. Bidier

Bidier New Member

Events

10. Gigabyte

Gigabyte New Member

Cool i might go...