Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Virginia Draft!!! more edits!

charchar

This draft will either take place on this saturday/sunday ir next saturday/sunday becuase we are not sure becuase some people said they might be busy so we might not have enough people. If u want to play please be sure u can come when we arrange the right time. I have to check with shadowcard/tim when we should have the draft. I will not be playing but i will organize the tournament such as pairings or maybeing judging. Since im a junior u people might think im not responcible. Alright fine with me,. i will ask for a judge if there is 12 people. sorry but the limit is 12 people. people after 12 have to pay 20$.
-15$ to play.
-6 is the minimum and there is no maximum.
-maybe judge if there are 12 people. if i find no judge im judging. judge gets 5 packs.
-something else folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! the draft will be a 3 diamond pearl and a 3 majestic dawn. for
those who think well im not playing, or those who want to cancel... the prizes will be higher now. lettme give an example y we r doing this. first this was originally a plan for me to raise money so i could help pay for money with the people im going to worlds with. second look at this. in dp and md there are both infernape,empoleon,torterra,hippowdown,drifloom ect.,
- i also recieved an estimate that from the list of 12 people only 9 will be playing. anyone who did not register but would like to play at the last second might have to pay 20$ which will be unlikely.
-prizes. most likely
1st 3 md and 2 dp
2nd 2 md and 2 dp
3rd 1 md and 2 dp. most likely. it could either go up or go down.
-raffle prizes:secret but some of the prizes will be japanese cards from the new set! also packs might be raffle prizes.
-anyone who would like to donate items for either prizes or stuff may do so allowing me to give u extra packs(not usuable for the tournament,)i say maybe not will so dont go angry at me for not giving u a pack after giving me a plushie or something.,
-many great raffle prizes! have of the people or almost everyone might recieve a raffle prize!
Organizer:me most likely

JUDGE
1.maybe tim foley.... or as i said andriy(who would less likely be judge) no offence dude... or as i said maybe me also. never know peoples-_-....

PLAYERS

1.jimmy m.
2.dean n.
3.alexander b.
4.andriy k.
5.aaron s.
6.jav. s
7.jimmy p.
8.tim f.
9.andriy k.
10.david b.
11.steven b.
12.david b.
ALSO note that some of these names are maybes. this list is for maybes and yesses.
note: i know a lot of people going to hobby works league doesnt have a pokegym account. so people that do have an account such as shadowcard since hes the league leader can u notify people who u think migght want to play in the draft.since u know everyones email and phone number can u also do that to people who didnt come but that might want to play exmp:andriy,aaron,leah ect. if i dont get enough poeple this will be cancelled. thanks.

Last edited:
Steven, such AWESOME ideas. I'm in.

Have you asked Dean?

I'll PM everyone.

It'd be nice if it was tomorrow.

no. majestic dawn. normal swiss. acually i might do double or single elimination... it depends on how many people i recieve. normal 6 packs for 15$ 40 card deck. passing and yah. i dont think tim has enough basic energies so if anyone can bring a good amount of basic energies i can reward them. just to borrow for that day.

Steven, I can do the basic enegies.

I'll proxy basic dark and metal.

Does Aaron have an account? If so, what is it?

Steven, I got some questions on how you are going to do this. I will go in order of your post.

1. How are you going to have enough packs for 12 people? You would need another box. Do you need some pack donations to help get enough packs? BTW, if you want, I could donate some packs and I will judge (no prize packs required).

2. So is this pass draft or "prerelease type" draft or maybe even rocheseter (hehe)?

not prerelese. i was originally thinking of passing draft. the normal way but lets see if people wawnt i could do rochester. i dont really need packs. but thanks. i can just buy a box after seeing how many people are going to play. andriy not sure if we need a judge yet but il notify u if we need one. do u want to play in the draft or just judge? i might have a master judge seeing they have more experience...

Rochester *cough*aka hate*cough* draft. Sweet. Wow. Okay. Since you have the cash to throw around to buy a box, I guess you don't need them. Maybe some raffle prizes? We/I/you could make some paper ones and make doubles to be drawn out during the tournament. Trust me you will need a judge. Just put my name as judge and then in parenthesis most likely. Just judge. I can watch the draft just in case and judge the games. Master judge? You are looking at him. Tim has to do league so I have experience and I passed the test so I think I can handle this which is similar to a prerelease.

Rochester *cough*aka hate*cough* draft. Sweet. Wow. Okay. Since you have the cash to throw around to buy a box, I guess you don't need them. Maybe some raffle prizes? We/I/you could make some paper ones and make doubles to be drawn out during the tournament. Trust me you will need a judge. Just put my name as judge and then in parenthesis most likely. Just judge. I can watch the draft just in case and judge the games. Master judge? You are looking at him. Tim has to do league so I have experience and I passed the test so I think I can handle this which is similar to a prerelease.

I could get some raffle prizes.

Top prize a DP5 Japanese Holo?

Good idea.
Sorry, i kinda jumped the gun there.

How many tickets are you going to make?

BTW, the set will include a Japanese Glaceon, Leafeon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon and English, Vaporeon and Umbreon. With Complimentary sleeves.

Depends on the number of people there.

@ Jimmy- Sorry, I didn't mean to shoot your idea down so quick. That can be another raffle prize if you want to donate it.

even i passed the test better than u 3 times. does the thing u said in the beginning the cough aka whatever means u dont like rochester or the opposite way around? i mean if anyone wants to donate packs, prizes, energies they are more than welcome too. im not saying dont. im not sure if tim wants this to be during league time. it could be un sunday or a different place. try to comtact tim about this. i still might want a master to judge... edit:more raflle prizes could be packs? or nvm yah i didnt see that post. eeveelutions seen alright. il try to think of more stuff.

I am older. I win. :p

I love Rochester. Especially watching them which is why I want to judge. I am donating the Eeveelution set and do you want me to make the raffle tickets?

I'll try to contact Tim. See what he says.

I'm better that some Masters *cough*Tanner*cough*. :p

sure. il think about rochester. i dont know andriy.... remember at a prerelese when u at patrick were watching a junior play the lugia SW and u didnt see that u-know-what;; ima neeed to contact tim also. try to bring all ur donations bye this saturday. so most likely by next saturday after this one we can have the draft. i dont know but i dont think we can have the draft tomorow. y? we wont have enough people...

You need a minimum of 6 so that there is a pod.

That was a new set. MD has been out for a while now. I know what the cards do know. :p

We will see. If the Sanyers come up, that is two + Jimmy + Dean + Kevin F. and his daughters = 7. So one more and we are golden.

who said kevin is going to play? i think he just asked questions about the draft. he never said he or his daughters were going to play. the saniors=3 becuase alex now comes. alexander might also want to play. maybe leah. i think we can get 6-12 by next saturday. see yah at league. remember im putting u in charge of energies brawler and u for tickets and the japanese thingys. coming to think of it,. anyone who reads this knows the prize. dang it. lets try to keep it a secret from now on. :p... im still doing pairings and stuff.

Back