Virginia State Championship *UPDATED FINAL RESULTS!*

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by Sensei, Mar 26, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

:pokeball: Virginia State Championship :pokeball:

Hey everyone,you`re all invited to come and see who the best trainer in the State will be!Will it be a native Virginian or is it going to be an "outsider"?The best of both will be on hand to duel it out!So c`mon and take the challenge!Format is modified and any questions,just ask!Everyone is invited!

Oh,make sure to have your POP# if you have one!Call the store to pre-register and make sure you give your name,POP ID#(if you have one),your age and date of birth,and which event you are calling for(State Championship).If you need a POP ID #,one will be provided for you onsite.

`Sensei

TOURNAMENT INFO

Date: Sunday April 25th

Time: Registration is from 10-11am.Tourney starts after.

2852 Jeff. Davis Hwy Suite 101
    Stafford,Va. 22554
    540-659-0123

Entry Fee: $10

PRIZE INFO

Top eight finishers in each of the 3 recognized age categories(10-,11-14,15+) receive the following prizes.

1st Place
    -State Champion Award
    -1 Display Box of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua
    -Two round bye at the National Championships (a bye means you don’t play the round and are awarded a win in that round)
    -A Stage One VIP Package containing cool Pokémon Merchandise. This package will be awarded upon onsite registration at the National Championship event at Origins Game Fair.

2nd Place
    -18 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua

3rd and 4th Place
    -9 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua

5th through 8th Place
    -4 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team

Each entrant receives a new unreleased State Championship stamped Charmeleon Holo promo card!

DOOR PRIZES!

• A RED GAMEBOY ADVANCE SP!!!!!
    • A "Premier Event" 4 card collector frame with the 3 Prerelease and the CC promos!
    • A 4 pack of the Target Promos!
    • A Pokemon Advanced figure set of Blaziken and Tailow
    • A Pokemon Advanced figure set of Poochyena and Grovyle
    • A "boxtopper" Absol/Darkness Energy pair of cards
    • Another "boxtopper" Absol/Darkness Energy pair of cards
    • The Dark Arbok w/Red Envelope Promo from the past
    • And more may be added before the event!Keep checking back!

Note 1: VIP packages won at the Stafford City Championship will be awarded here.
    Note 2: Decklists will be required and checked beforehand.Blank copies available on site but you can also download one HERE by clicking on "Deck Registration Sheet"(Not the DCI one).-A big thanx to Marril2k for giving us permission to use.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2004
  2. Sensei

Hey everyone,this is a preliminary post.It will be updated with further info on the tournament and prizes.I`ll post to let you know when I update!

`Sensei

3. Sensei

OK,everyone.Roll call.Let`s hear your voices.

I have to update the info in the post above,so I`m off to start the updates and announce all the cool extra prizes and stuff!I`ll let everyone know when I have it updated. :)

`Sensei

4. rody1202

rody1202 New Member

I'm SURE the Barlock clan will be there!!!! Whoohoo!!! We love to visit ya!!!

5. rody1202

rody1202 New Member

Oh no!!! I just realized I'm one of those OUTSIDERS!!!! AAARRRgghhhHHHHHH!!!!

6. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

Mike and I are looking forward to being there!

7. Sensei

LOL Denise. Is Jim coming too?Speaking of which,who else from out of state is coming?

8. FlipsAreCool

FlipsAreCool New Member

Virgina State Championship

Right now it like 99% Me + my fam will be more of those blasted outsider North Carolinians =P

-FlipsAreCool;)

9. lanturn1234

lanturn1234 New Member

I´ll Be their.

10. Raikou Trainer

Raikou Trainer New Member

I'm sure I'll be there.

11. TrueGamerX

TrueGamerX New Member

It's official Sensei. Me, Robin & Rikki Motes, Will Bane are coming up there to simply dominate the States and were gonna have a great time.
    April 25, the VA State Championships I CAN'T WAIT.

12. Sensei

Oh no, not more North Carolinans! ;) :)

Great to hear that all of you are coming!I`ll see ya Sunday(we will have the last warm up tourney before the States on Saturday) and the staff and I will do our best to throw an awesome Tournament for everyone!

`Sensei

13. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of 'Gym members on the 25th!!!

14. Sensei

Last chance tune up this Saturday from 10-2pm. For those that are staying the weekend,please feel free to join us!

Main Event is this Sunday and I have updated the door prizes!Keep checking back as I may add more between now and Sunday!!! :D

And,what will that mystery cool top door prize be...;)

`Sensei

15. TheCrossFormatKid

TheCrossFormatKid New Member

I'll be there offering my assistance in judging. I look forward to meeting many members of the 'gym, and meeting up again with people i've previously met.

16. Sensei

It`s gonna be a blast!

What?Did someone say that the top door prize was announced?They did?Man,I better look at the prize list above again...SAAAAWWEEEEEEET! ;) :) :D

Enjoy everyone and see ya`s this weekend. :cool:

`Sensei

p.s. Oh yeah.I`ll probably add a few more prizes to the list by Sunday!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2004
  17. SHPanda

SHPanda New Member

just 3 days away

18. Raikou Trainer

Raikou Trainer New Member

The door prizes look sweet, especially the GBA SP! (even though I own two of 'em already :D ) Can't wait to see how my revised Manectric deck does.

19. Mr_Fuji

Mr_Fuji New Member

Hm. Well, I'm at least attending. My dad may/may not come. I'm not sure yet.

20. SHPanda

SHPanda New Member

So sensei how 'bout 2 out of 3 for all the top 8. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO ;-)