Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wailord, the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra2xse

Pokes:
4x Wailmer GE
4x Wailord GE= St 1 and 200 HP, it's a reason to play it.

2x Baltoy GE
2x Claydol GE= My draw engine.

1x Natu SW
1x Xatu SW=Take a sleep away from my tank.

1x Cresselia GE
1x Creselia Lv.X GE
=16
Suppos:
4x Celio
4x Bebe's Search
4x Roseanne
2x Island Hermit
2x TGW
=16+16=32
Trainers:
2x Windstorm
3x Leftovers
2x Potion
4x SSU
2x NM
1x Warp Point
=14+32=46
Energys:
4x DRE= Make deck little faster (it's not a fast anyway) but let me atatck T3.
4x Holon Energy WP= For a GG match up, my opponent can't Sonic Blade my 200 HP Wailords...
6x Water
=14+46=60

Strategy is to attach with Wailord GE T3 and just before it use a Creselia Lv.X for heal almost all damage counters with some potions and Leftovers, then Use my 200 HP guys to take down my opponent's 130 HP guys... Wailord is broken but it's hard make a deck that works from it.

Last edited:
Pachirisu does 10 damage + 30 damage if you have a leftover = 40 damage x 2 weakness is 80 damage for only 1 Energy! And discard al leftovers in your hand!

That's rely hard!!

Pachirisu does 10 damage + 30 damage if you have a leftover = 40 damage x 2 weakness is 80 damage for only 1 Energy! And discard al leftovers in your hand!

That's rely hard!!

If your opponent has Pachi on their Bench, is he REALLY going to attach a Laeftovers to Wailord?

Yeah I have a similar build and Leftovers isnt that great with Pachi running around everywhere. What is much better is 4 SSU. And not for the Wailord. SSU the Vaporeon Star and use it over and over along with the Potions you are healing 70 instead of 10 a turn with Leftovers. Much more effective.

So:
-4 Leftovers
- 4 Quick Balls

+ 4 Super Scoop Ups
+ 2/2 Claydol to cycle through the deck much faster to pull the Holon WP's quicker.

I have a similar deck and its playing well.

4 wailords GE
3 Xatu SW
=14 pokemon
(I want to make sure that I have a Xatu on the bench)

3 windstorm (to take away cessation crystal)
4 roseanne
4 celio
2 steven
2 oak
4 plus pwer

+ misc (buffer, potion, steven)
need plus powers to kill Blissy in two turns and counter against loss of 10 damage from DRE.

4 DRE
4 wp halon
6 psychic
8 water

20 energies
need psychic energies+wp holon to make retreat cost zero. dp I can have two wailords in play.

Pokes:
4x Wailmer GE
4x Wailord GE= St 1 and 200 HP, it's a reason to play it.

1x Natu SW
1x Xatu SW=Take a sleep away from my tank.

1x Vaporeon * PK=Healer TECH, 3 damage counters and sleep away.
=11
Suppos:
2x Castaway
4x Celio
4x Roseanne
4x POV
2x Steven's Advise
2x TGW
=18+11=29
Trainers:
4x Leftovers=Healing :p
4x Potion=More Healing
4x Quick Ball
2x NM
1x Warp Point
=15+29=44
Energys:
4x DRE= Make deck little faster (it's not a fast anyway) but let me atatck T3.
4x Holon Energy WP= For a GG match up, my opponent can't Sonic Blade my 200 HP Wailords...
8x Water

Strategy is to attach with Wailord GE T3 and just before it use a Vaporeon * for heal almost all damage counters with some potions and Leftovers, then Use my 200 HP guys to take down my opponent's 130 HP guys... Wailord is broken but it's hard make a deck that works from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back