Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Walrein/Sharpedo deck, need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven B

Hi everyone! :D

I have made this deck, well, when i say made it i mean i have thought of it. I haven't got some of the cards but within a months time, i hope to have made it.
Here goes.

Pokemon 22

1 x TA Kyogre
3 x TA Spheal
3 x TA Sealeo ( Aqua trance )
3 x TA Walrein
1 x TM Houndour
1 x TM Houndoom ( Target Scorch )
2 x TA Carvanha
2 x TA Sharpedo ( Aqua Slash and the poison reaction one )
2 x Eevee ( Skyridge and sandstorm )
1 x Espeon ( Sandstorm )
1 x Vaporeon ( Sandstorm )
1 x Dunsparce
1 x Meditite

Trainers 18

3 x Switch
3 x Nurse
2 x TV Reporter
2 x Archie
2 x Team Aqua belt
2 x Fisherman
2 x Oracle
1 x Team Aqua Conspirator
1 x High Pressure System

Energy 20

10 x Water
3 x Team Aqua energy
3 x Rainbow energy
4 x Fire

Last edited:
ok I like the idea....i want to run a TA deck also so im jus gonna give you some deck fixes to make it run mor smoothly i think
I would take out

-1 TM Houndour
-1 TM houndoom
-2 sharpedo
-2 eevee
-1 vaporeon
-1 espeon

-2 oracle
-2 fisherman

-4 fire
-3 rainbow

and put in
+2 kyogre
+2 dunsparce
+1 carvanna
+1 Sharpedo ( holo version )
+1 Walrein

+4 Team Aqua Schemer
+4 TV reporter
+1 archie
+1 team aqua belt
+1 team aqua conspirator
+1 Town volunterrs

Thanks. :) But if i have just all water, then electricity will really harm this deck as there will be no defence. Although i have meditite ( my defence against :lightning ), i have no energy if i take out rainbow to use the second attack.
Oracle are good but not esential but i think one of my essential cards is Fisherman.
I might put in the extra Kyogre (s) in when i get them. I am not making any changes until i have the cards i need.

But thanks though! :D ;)

Steven B said:
Thanks. :) But if i have just all water, then electricity will really harm this deck as there will be no defence. Although i have meditite ( my defence against :lightning ), i have no energy if i take out rainbow to use the second attack.
Oracle are good but not esential but i think one of my essential cards is Fisherman.
I might put in the extra Kyogre (s) in when i get them. I am not making any changes until i have the cards i need.

But thanks though! :D ;)
me and my friend have made some aqua decks for just team tournys and we do well together with those decks i run 4xsharpedos (2 aqua slash) and some manetrics but im trying to get some manetrics that do power shift so i can do 60 every turn plus the darkness i have in my deck 80 per turn so what else i like about the sharpedo is the free retreat :D

What about this?

Pokemon 22

1 x TA Kyogre
3 x TA Spheal
3 x TA Sealeo
3 x TA Walrein
1 x TM Houndour
1 x TM Houndoom
2 x TA Carvanha
2 x TA Sharpedo
2 x Eevee
1 x Espeon
1 x Vaporeon
1 x Dunsparce
1 x Suicune EX

Trainers 19

3 x Switch
3 x Nurse
1 x TV Reporter
2 x Archie
2 x Team Aqua belt
2 x Fisherman
2 x Oracle
2 x Team Aqua Conspirator
1 x Team Aqua Ball
1 x High Pressure System

Energy 19

11 x Water
2 x Team Aqua energy
2 x Rainbow energy
3 x Fire
1 x Double Rainbow Energy

Last edited:
You sound like a happy kid, Steven B!

I personally think I would focus the deck around getting a first turn Walrein, that thing is huge. :thumb:

Do you think i should change anything or keep it as it is becuase if you say i should keep it as it is i can start to get some cards i need and then playtest it as soon as possible. :)

I think you should try and add at least 4 Archies in your deck, they help you get your Evolutions out real fast in the game. Since most of the TA Pokemon do Special Conditions, you will be stalling the Opponents Pokemon early in the game. Add some more TA Balls to get the TA Pokemon you want to bring out with using Archie. If you want to draw some cards, just use TA Schemers to get at least 4 cards when you need them. There are a lot of good cards to add to your deck, if I were you I would just try and have TA Pokemon only in your deck. :)

Thanks for your advice. I would go totally TA Pokemon but i have weakness to other pokemon like metal and electricity so i should try and go with some other Pokemon.

Maybe go like this.
Keep the trainers at 21..

4 x Archie
3 x Nurse
2 x Switch
2 x Team Aqua Ball
2 x Team Aqua Belt
2 x Fisherman
2 x Team Aqua Conspirator
2 x TV Reporter
1 x High Pressure System
1 x Oracle

- 2 Sealeo

Maybe?

I'm actually gonna post here.

What was I thinking... :nonono:

If you make five posts or four or three in a row like that, people will ignore you. The reason your thread has seventeen replies is because you've posted THIRTEEN TIMES or something. STOP IT!

As a side not actually having to do with the deck, there's no synergy. Get synergy.

A very ****** off Wooper

Okay thanks for the message. I'll delete the other posts then. You didn't have to be that rude, you could have said that politley, i'm only 12 you know. I'm sorry anyway Wooper.

Anyway back to the deck. Can you specifically tell me what to change please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back