WANTED! Eon Ticket / Gencon Pokemon Figures

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by meganium45, Sep 16, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

I am looking to increase my quantity of stuff (like I don't have enough)

I am looking for Pokemon Figure, either the small plastic sizes guys (2 to 3 inches high) or the figures they were giving out at Gencon with the EON tickets, or at Toys R Us with the Eon Tickets!

Really need a Meowth (small or large) and any could do....

Have for trade (just about any Pokemon Card made), and realize that your shipping will be more than mine, so I can compensate you in cards or in cash for the additional shipping.

For those who made a haul, and just want to sell, I am paying $1.50 per large figure, and $.75 per small plastic figure, as long as the numbers do not get obscene (if I get too many, will use as prize support!!!)

Thanks to all who contribute - all payments will be made by paypal.

Anyone seeing Sentimental Blastoise running around, have him PM me so we can finish a deal that has gotten out of hand!!!

Meganium45

2. Pikachumom92

Pikachumom92 New Member

Meowth figure :)

This is your lucky day :) I actually happen to have an extra Meowth figure, it's even in the little Pokeball (it's a keychain). I am really only looking for reverse holos from Ruby/Sapphire right now. I don't have many, do you have any extras of those? Do you have a list of some of your cards available? PLMK

Kathy

3. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I have a Koffing and Seel figure(small plastic ones). Do you have any Sandstorm figures? I really need those.