Way too many Gardevoir/Gallade decks with a little bit of DWD

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by fidget, Dec 20, 2007.

1. fidget

fidget New Member

Hey All! I Have a Few CC's comming up. One on the 30th and one on the 5th. And I need Some Help on What to play! Like the name says, there is to many Gardevoir/Gallade decks , and the rest is DWD. I dont find DWD to be that much of a problem , its all the Gardevoir/Gallade decks that just rack my brain. Can you all help please? o and there is also Magmortar.

Thanks so much

:unknown-f:unknown-i:unknown-d:unknown-g:unknown-e:unknown-t

2. Mew

Mew New Member

Well, you really can't beat G&G, it's really really hard (Look at the What won cities thread).
    You can always fight fire with fire, but as far as not playing it, your best bet looks to be Hurricane, or perhaps DWD.

3. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Hurricane is iffy. If Gallantry plays Absol, then you can say goodbye to the setup you're gonna need if you don't get that Delcatty fast. And even then, Gardevoir might go into Psychic Locking you.
    Don't laugh, but Flygon Ex might tear up some stuff from Gardellade. Use the SW Vibrava to spread a bit of damage, and if you did that twice, Flygon Ex gets an OHKO on EVERYTHING they pack. Alternately, you can opt to play Lake Boundary for the OHKO without further aid. Flygon hits for 110 against Gardevoir and Gallade counting their weakness.
    Just be aware of Gallade Sonic Blading you. It might be worth testing Flygon Ex, but be careful.