Weekly News Update March 11, 2011

Discussion in 'Pokémon News' started by Lucario EX, Mar 12, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Are you ready to win your State Championship?

:fire:pokemon will be launching online gameplay in April, but that's not all! Later in the year, you will also be able to play against human opponents, without having to use a fan-made program.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143097

:grass:play! Pokemon has updated their contact information, and Dave Schwimmer has posted a detailed explanation of exactly why you may not have heard back from them yet.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143105

:water:Information about the rules change for Black and White has been posted.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143094

:fighting:Rumors of Pokemon creator Satoshi Tajiri's death are confirmed to be false.

2. rayquaza2222

rayquaza2222 New Member

I'm ready to Win!! My Chance for first are 70% (estimated), but all that really matters is having fun!

There was a Rumor? I wonder who started it? (know I know who the Pokemon creator is! :D)

3. wyrmlord

wyrmlord New Member

i never heard any rumors about the creator.

4. Mama_Luigi

Mama_Luigi New Member

You calculate your chance of winning? >.>

5. rayquaza2222

rayquaza2222 New Member

^what's wrong with that?

I did get 9th at the Ohio championships

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  6. DeadlyAbsol

DeadlyAbsol New Member

but thats just for france right?

7. Tyraniking

Tyraniking New Member

rayquaza: But how do you calculate your chances of winning? I mean, you can't just judge it off a matchup.

Anyway, I didn't win, but I got 9th in my first state championships (3-2) Decent, but not good enough.

8. rayquaza2222

rayquaza2222 New Member

oh well doesn't matter.

I got 2-3. but my opponents were the strongest players there! (and I got bad hands every game)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  9. Lucariorules777

Lucariorules777 New Member

Pokemon Black is a great game..
    but i'm 100% lost..what are the "championships" for? =S
    Lucario:weeeell.....you CAN calculate how lost you are! =D just divide by 0!!

10. cpeterik

cpeterik New Member

WOW. Either a trolling genius or just a terrible person. Grow up.

11. EpicWin

EpicWin New Member

I don't get it. But I plan on trying to win states, but ultimatly fail.

12. ace_201

ace_201 New Member

I lol'd a little inside.

Also, the answer was yes. I was ready to finally win one of these things. Sheesh. Only took 3 frackin years...

13. sirhobethc3

sirhobethc3 New Member

i feel the same way this is my first year doing states went to one and failed horribly and yes partly due to hands but not all i mean 5 energy prized one game that honestly is bad luck but im going to another one on sturday hopefully i can pull a W

14. Cbankerjirachi

Cbankerjirachi New Member

im gonna fail :/ whatever though :p i guess its ok.

15. Scrumpet

Scrumpet New Member

It should just be about having fun, not driving yourself crazy about what place you're gonna get in. :p

16. Porii Sames

Porii Sames Active Member

No. Just saying.

17. ABSOLutely

ABSOLutely New Member

i lost my states cause i always got either all my vileplumes or gengars prized, the one game i didn't have anything good prized was with 3 tombs and a bunch of energies. worst luck ever.

18. kingyorri

kingyorri New Member

This states was my first states in masters and my swiss record was 5/2 and i got into the top 16 and got paired up with the person that got undefeated and i won but i lost next round. i have to say thats pretty good if i do say so my self. i eather got 8th 7th 6th or 5th place.... i'm still waiting for the results.