Weird/Cool dream thread

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Porii Sames, Mar 8, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Porii Sames

Porii Sames Active Member

This is the thread of weird or cool dreams you've had.

Once, I had a dream where I was going down my pasture and there was a village there or something. Then, I realized it was a dream and, for the next half hour, I controlled everything :cool:. You?

2. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

I've been thinking about making a thread like this for a while.

That sounds like lucid dreaming. It's a pretty cool thing, I've been trying to do it, but I'm not having much luck. :\

3. Porii Sames

I want to do it again...

I seem to almost always have dreams that have puzzle similar to Mystery Dungeon for some reason 0.0

4. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

I've heard that keeping a dream journal helps, but I haven't actually tried that myself. Just write down as much as you can remember, and try to remember more than what you do initially.

5. Porii Sames

^If I had time, I would do that, and I did for a while.

6. pkmn202

pkmn202 New Member

one word comes to mind: inception

7. HapiEevee

HapiEevee New Member

oH my gosh yay!

Okay today I had a dream I recieved a plant from an alein and I put it in a vase with lots of water and over time it started to look like a tree (it grew branches with leaves) and then alittle longer after that it grew a face and started to make sounds ( it had eyes and ear looking things and a mouth) and I would talk to it and pet it and the. I took itout of it's vase and I noticed it had legs and feet so I put it down and it started to clumbsily take steps and my cats were all curious about it and it was curious about them, after about a month in mydream it grew front legs and was able to run ( it also had lost it's bra ches and leaves and then started growing leaves on it's back like fur it's skin was also bark looking and felt like it) and it was summer tke in my dream so I would take the creature out for a walk and it would love running in sprinklers (it was very cute I have sketches of it)

Any way in my dream I lived my life with my bf with the tree pet and yeah it was super super cool and I loved it
    if any one wants to see the sketch I made of it just ask and I'll scan it and post it :)

8. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

I had a dream Beedrill G won states. It was strange, weird, and scary.

9. wont happen hopefully

10. LauraKitazawa

LauraKitazawa New Member

I had a dream that I was sat in the exam hall at my school before an exam, then the fire alarm went off. When we came back all the papers had been incinerated. But our bags were fine.

I have part of my maths GCSE in exams today.
    Oh the irony.

-Not an amazing or wow-worthy dream I know, but worth mentioning. Perhaps it's a sign...

11. DarkStar20

DarkStar20 Front Page Editor

I had a dream once where me and a buddy were mountain climbing without any gear, and he yelled to me 'hey, you think this is safe?' I yelled back, 'Don't worry, I'm just dreaming, I'd never do this in real life!'

-Jason
    :)dark::colorless:20)

12. skovtrold

skovtrold New Member

Funny I should see this today, cus this night I had like 3 different dreams I remember having.

The first one: Me and some mates had broken into an abandoned school, and as I look out the window, I see a huge meteorite hit down, just a few miles away and it made a huge explosion right where it hit, but not much else happened, kinda strange..

2nd, I was at an open-mike-ish standup arrangement at a school, and at first it went horrible as hell, the crowd was almost not there, and every1 looked so depressed, but then, I changed my angle at the jokes, and every1 started laughing, and when I was done, some1 told me, that it was some of the funniest stuff, that person had ever heard.

3rd: This is really strange. I was sitting in a plane, playing MWF2 a long with a lot of other guys, doing the same, the plane had been reorganized, so it was better fit for gamers. All of the sudden, the captain announces "We're here" and I look out the window, and we're in a large remote forest, and we've landed on a very small landing strip, in between a lot of tall trees. So, this happens every once in a while for a few weeks, but one day, we don't land inside the forest, we land on the outskirts, and have to walk all the way into the forest, in order for us to play MWF2.

Oh yeah, also remember something about having done my homework, but i'm pretty that was a dream too.

13. Elite_4_Allen

Elite_4_Allen New Member

I had a dream just this morning where I was in school, my friends and I were sitting down chatting. Then the class left us and we tried to catch up with them.
    After I realized I was dreaming, the building filled up with water and collapsed.

14. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Just the other day I dreamt it was Christmas or my birthday or some occasion where presents were being given out. I was apparently only gotten one. My mom was really excited though because she had gotten it and it was very big. Upon opening it, I discovered the largest SCALE I had ever seen.

Now....I'm not incredibly overweight, although I could stand to lose some. But wow, thanks mom....

15. rayquaza2222

rayquaza2222 New Member

I have Dreams where I will dream about what I thought about the most that day, and sometimes I will see a short off topic part in my dream, I forget that part, and then 1-9 days later it comes true o_O

16. Nintendan

Nintendan Active Member

....I dreamt about getting a Gengar Prime...TWICE.
    Seriously...I'm not even desperate for one. Too much cards... too much cards...
    I am worried. lol.

17. LegendaryLugia

LegendaryLugia New Member

Had a dream recently where gravy poured through the roof of the dining room at my school and I started drowning. No idea what that means.

18. Barkjon

Barkjon Active Member

I dreamed I was in a building and the roof sprung a small leak.

I started running around screaming and bumped into a guy that had a nametag that said "Hello, MY Name Is Noah" and I told him to build an ark.

It was hawt.

19. DonphanAtoZ

DonphanAtoZ New Member

I always have dreams that I'm late for school... I always wake to find that...it's a weekend >.<

20. Mama_Luigi

Mama_Luigi New Member

Yep, that sounds like lucid dreaming.
    I used to be a lucid dreamer, but that hasn't been happening to me recently :C

Every once and a whille I'll get a short 30 secondish dream about some random moment that's completely irrelevant to verything that's happened to me that day. Then later (It can take up to weeks) that same exact thing happens to me.

I'm starting to think that it's a sign that something bad's gonna happen in that snippet that I can prevent somehow :p