Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Well, its about that time again....

Azure Kite

Yup, thats right. I'm FINALLY buying another DS game. I am finally tired of playing the tactics games I have, and I wanna get my feet wet in a new tactics game, hopefully a new series.

I love games like Fire Emblem, and Luminous Arc. I am looking for something like that. It doesn't have to be turnbase, RTS or not, it doesn't matter. I need some suggestions on what game I should eventually get. I was thinking about Final Fantasy, even though I've only played one before. I was also debating on whether or not to get the third and final Phoenix Wright game(even though its not technically tactics), or maybe one of the Advanced Wars games. So many descisions.....Just tell me what you think I should get at this point, and OF COURSE, tell me WHY.

Last edited:
The new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game!
Its hard.
Kinda turn-based.
Requires you to think about planning your way thru the game because you don't know where the door to the next lvl is even if you look online. It gets hard as you go on to harder mission after you beat the game.
WIFi allows team rescues and download teams to battle, so its always something new.

Back