west palm beach florida league now!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by bkminnis, Nov 7, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

Khym Villacrusis, West palm Gym leader as gone and done it! Meeting him a few months ago at a Hiedi Craig event,, I advised him to start another league possibly at a mall food court,, as they were recently put out by a closing books-a-million. Now just a few months later they have a group of about 20,, and growing fast! The information given me is as follows

Grand Bazaar
    Okeechobee Blvd.
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Sunday 12NooN-4PM

I-95 to Okeechobee Blvd.
    West past Haverhill Road
    Left (south) hand side before Turnpike

or

Turnpike to Okeechobee Blvd.
    East just after the exit
    Right (south) hand side before Haverhill Road

Play uses current Modified rules & current Floor rules.
    Proxies are allowed as long as you ask your opponent beforehand if it's ok with them.
    Proxies are not allowed while playing in sanctioned tournaments.

Located in a food court so food is readily available.

For questions/inquiries:
    Khym Villacrusis
    561-346-4752
    gymldrkhym@lycos.com
    gymldrkhym@yahoo.com

Please show up to support them. Khym will be one of those hosting one of the unlimited circuit of events in the near future. He has also joined our growing group of pokemon faithful, dedicated to supporting only the best of events and leagues. By all of these groups working together we can better effect positive change and each others hard work. Anyone wanting help in their area in the state of florida should contact us as soon as possible. United we stand,,,,,,,,, keep on poking

2. MP Khym

MP Khym New Member

Welcome to WPB League

To everyone located in Palm Beach County:
    (or anywhere else, if you like to drive)

You are more than welcome to come to our league. If you already have a league of your own, bring your whole league :D!

We'll be at the Fort Lauderdale tournament on Nov. 8th. It'll be lots of fun. Thanks to BK & Douglas for putting a lot of work into this event.

3. bkminnis

bkminnis New Member

What a great gym!

Thanks for your selfless self! What a great job judging on nov 8th,, and your gym kids did very well for themselves. Chris Bianchi Is just great period. Hope many will visit to meet this fine group.

4. Darkmasterchris

Darkmasterchris New Member

Man it was an honor to work with you Kyhm Hope we get to judge togethor again

5. MP Khym

MP Khym New Member

Thank you for your very generous comment, DM Chris! Right back atcha!

6. Darkmasterchris

Darkmasterchris New Member

Hmm can i get directions to ur League i might visit u guys sometime with the new promos

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2003