What are the EX Dragon pre-release promo cards?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ukpokemonpro, Nov 1, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Does anyone have any scans of the pre-release promos for EX Dragons.. we are trying to get them onto our posters and it would be great to know so that we can drum up interst!

Muttes darkly about having to organise a pre-release in 2 weeks and advertise and try and make it all work and worry and ... AGhhhhh

Anyway if anyone can tell us that would be grand and tick another box off on the road to TO hell...

2. farbsman

farbsman New Member

Nobody will probably know what the promos are until the TO's get there stuff for the prerelease. We don't usually get our stuff here in the US until the Thursday before we run the event. I don't think you will have an image available for the poster. Sorry :(

3. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Fudge as the say .... or HORLICKS!

Oh well never mind we can just say Exclusive Pre-release Promo instead then!

4. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

A little birdy told me it was gonna be Absol...

5. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

I wish birds brought substantial evidence to the discussion. Or well. Keep on chirping er chatting...
    -Phil

6. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Ha Ha Phil :rolleyes: See ya at the Dragons Prerelease in Orlando!
    -Swampert

7. Porygon3

Porygon3 New Member

dragons are cool.

8. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

Altaria.... =x

9. SomethingElse

SomethingElse New Member

my guess would be the #1 holo in the set....Not sure what it is tough....

10. TheRealWobbuffet

TheRealWobbuffet New Member

That Latias is not part of EX:Dragon. It is a promo card. There is only one Latias and Latios in EX:Dragon and they are both ex pokemon.

11. Dek

Dek New Member

The first card on the list, that I heard of, is Altaria. Therefore, that's what the pre-release card is. (In other words, I just said everything that soslowpoke said :lol: )

12. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

the latios and latias promos are for Pokemon Heroes VHS/DVD I believe..

13. GOROY

GOROY New Member

What about Absol, isn't he holo, and he comes before Altaria in abc order.

14. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

See, I was right!

15. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

From what I have heard it is not Altaria :p

16. Gym Leader Blaine

Yep he comes before Altaris and the last Prerelease card was the first foil card in the set, but I dont think it will be so this time around. Just a Gym Leader hunch. You have to remember the past WOTC Prerelease were not the first card in the set. Even thought the first PUI Prerelease card was the first card in the set, doesnt mean it will be the same this time around. Just my thoughts :p

17. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

Yeah, but Wizards doesn't make them anymore. It probably will be Absol.

18. Gym Leader Blaine

True Wizards doesnt print the cards anymore, just IM sure it is not Absol. Like I said just one of thoes Gym Leader feelings. ;) I don't think they would print the first of every card what fun is that, then everyone would know what to expect for the prerelease card. I bet they mix it up just to keep us on our toes. :p

19. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

I love these guessing games. Puts me in mind of the times when DMTM would post his "Modest Proposals". Let me fuel the fires a bit more. Since the supplies are being delivered to the PTOs running the prerelease tournaments starting tomorrow, someone may give it away before Saturday. I won't tell what it is, but I will tell you that ALL the guesses in this thread so far are wrong. This one may throw you a curve. :confused:

BDS

20. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

I'm thinking it will be flygon. Why? because the ladt sets theme was (sort of) fossil pokemon, and this is dragons. The first of the two big dragons in the set is flygon.

Treecko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.