What Cards has been stolen from you?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by OHB, Dec 21, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. OHB

OHB Member

Well kids these days are off runing stealing cards ie on pojo.com it said some kid stole his moms ring and traded it for a card well i want to know what cards has been stole from ppl

Some kid stole my NG Sneasle from my deck and had the decency to put in another sneasle

2. Dek

Dek New Member

Three words:
    Promo
    Legendary
    Birds

(from The Movie 2000, that is)

3. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Someone stole a DBZ card of mine (I don't really care, but it still is annoying) and one of my rare cards that I had only one of, which really got under my skin. That's why I rarely trade my cards that I don't have another of nowadays.

4. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

Grr..... I had my whole binder stolen about 3 years ago at pokemon league. I had just pulled a 1/ed Base Blastoise to!. At least the league staff kicked the kid out and gave me 7 pages of promos...

5. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

Waaahhh!!! I had my entire Charazidic Deck stolen. It had my First Edition Charizard, Dark Charizard, Blaine's Charizard, 2 Moltreses, and 3 Enteis. This happened a 2 years ago today.

6. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I never had any cards stolen. Though there was an attempt on my Japanese Crystal Golem, since they were alot rarer than ours (yeah, so rare I got it in my first pack of E-4).

I did have my Saphire game stolen at league once. Knew it was 1 of 3 kids, 1 I was sure didnt take it, the other 2 wasnt so sure about. Luckily the guy working there found where the kid who stole it stashed it, and returned it to me. The kid was banned from the store as well. (No promos, but I was just happy to get my game back)

7. lunatone_solrock

lunatone_solrock New Member

I got two decks and 489 cards stolen from me at my boarding school. I brought those cards to trade with my friend there. I took two years to collect them all and one day, I found out that my locker is trespassed and my colledtion disappeared.

8. Dek

Dek New Member

I almost had an AQ Eggexcutor stolen from me. Luckily, my dad was watching my cards, saw the kid and said "HEY! Those arent your cards, so BEAT IT" (okay, not exactly, but something like that)

9. Shinji Ikari

Shinji Ikari New Member

My first Holofoil: an Articuno when Pokémon first came out... I never got it back... S'why I no longer let anyone touch my cards...

10. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh and I had cards stolen from me frequently. It really stunk, so one day I had had enough and I quit. I started playing Pokemon again and to this day have never had a Pokemn card stolen. :p
    -Swampert

11. A Pichu card. Not really big, but at the time, the only Pichu card I had. That was back when Pichu could be used in Modified, and was really useful.

12. Tails

Tails New Member

Lesee...

Swords of Revealing Light
    Raigeki
    Suijin
    Mirror Force
    Magic Jammer (MF and MJ were loaned to a friend, but I forget to get them back before I graduated, so they're effectively his)
    I think my Red Eyes...

13. SailorClef

SailorClef New Member

bleah ;_;
    the list of cards that have been stolen from me over the years would take a LOOOOOONG time to type out...
    it's the sad truth

14. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

Oh boy, not this. I had my complete set of 1st ed Neo Genesis stoller from me. Then I regained most of it. Stilll missing 12 holos and 2 non holos though. That was the only set I ever had complete. 1st ed. too. What a shame.

Walks away, crying. "Tree-ee"

15. OHB

OHB Member

i guess i was lucky compare to you guys but i do hang around the wrong crowd so they don't mess with me

16. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

My dad has had his truck stolen 3 times =( unfortunately for us ALL of our cards were in it two times. (not our commons/uncommons , just the rare binders and all of our decks >:\)

Yah those were some pretty lame times recollecting sets over but we have cards and decks AGAIN so I guess I cant complain.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2003
  17. Raichu

Raichu New Member

Me and my twin bro host a Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh TCG league, and we've had a few things stolen... My bro's Shiny Gyarados was stolen while he was in a tournament, and many other thefts of other players have been noticed, but none recently. We have a main suspect, but , luckily, he hasn't been around for quite a while. Other than that, I haven't had cards stolen from me, and the Gyarados was the only card stolen from my bro.

18. TR Shadow

TR Shadow New Member

I had a whole box of cards stolen once in Chicago. The only ones I had left were my deck. *Nods sadly*

*Runs off crying and mourning*