What do you think about sandstorm dunsparce?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Dro~, Sep 21, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

Does its first attack let you search for baby pokemon?

I think this card is great. Its first attack allows you to search for up to 3 basic pokemon and put them on to your bench. Then you have the option to switch dunsparce with a benched pokemon. Although it is an attack, it's better than pokemon fanclub and the chosen pokemon don't have to be in 3 different types. You can use this attack to search for 2 of your main basics and a baby pokemon, that way dunsparce can switch with and hide behind that baby. It's second attack can be useful in a pinch as it can paralyze both defending pokemon in 2 vs 2. What do you guys think about this card? I think it's the best dunsparce so far. :)

2. dkates

dkates New Member

IMO, you can search for Babies. The rulings precedent is that unless something that mentions Basic Pokemon specifically says "non-Baby," Babies are allowed.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

This card is nice but only on the first or second turn. If you get it in the middle of the game it won't be of much help. Also babies are basic too!

4. duanojo

duanojo New Member

I'd agree, but the other versions of Dunsparce have been terrible, so it's not much competition.

5. HYPER EEVEE

HYPER EEVEE Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

In unlimited use dunsparce in a Sneasal?/Wiggly/Baby Deck