What does Horsea LA do?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by DynamicEntry, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynamicEntry

DynamicEntry New Member

Does anyone know what Horsea from Legends Awaken does? I'm trying to proxy a kingdra deck but the threads that list those cards don't have descriptions of Horsea. Since it's the only starter that's supposed to be used in that strategy, I kind of need to know what it's attacks/hp are. If the english scan isn't available yet, does anyone have a link to the Japanese equivalent (I can usually read enough Japanese to figure out what the attack does)?

Thank you in advance.

2. orangematt

orangematt New Member

Horsea LV.8 – Water – HP50
    Basic Pokemon

[C] Smokescreen: If the Defending Pokemon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, the attack fails.
    [W] Reverse Stream: 10 damage. Switch Horsea with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning (+10)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

3. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

Does it really matter? With Garchomp X you dont even need it!!

4. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

wow, are you really serious about this?

5. DynamicEntry

DynamicEntry New Member

Thanks for the quick response *starts making proxy cards in Photoshop*.

6. ShinySwampert

ShinySwampert New Member

You could just wait a few days. All the scans will be available when the Pre-release hits. no need to photoshop, lol.

7. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Or you could've checked the Japanese translations over at www.pokebeach.com. Always handy to check for cards that aren't officially out yet.

8. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Since the question was answered, I will close this so no further spam occurs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.