Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What ever happen to POKEMON ADVENTURES? (The old Pokemon Manga)

LegacyEeveeVGC

I was on ebay looking at Pokemon stuff when i came across this.
(Pokemon Adventures)
I was wondering why have I never seen these books anywhere and I thought they stop making them in English..
What ever happen to the books?

They're still being made in Japan. Stopped being officially translated due to what I assume was probably lack of popularity or something like that.
Some people/companies, such as Singapore's Chuang Yi, do unofficial fan translations of them. That's probably what the Ebay auction is for.

They're still being made in Japan. Stopped being officially translated due to what I assume was probably lack of popularity or something like that.
Some people/companies, such as Singapore's Chuang Yi, do unofficial fan translations of them. That's probably what the Ebay auction is for.

no, Chuang Yi are official, they they hold the license for Pokemon Special and a lot of other manga for Singapore, and they speak English there :thumb:

i've got a couple of their translated volumes, they dont always use the same name translations that we do so it can be a little confusing occasionally.

but dang! volumes 1-25?! if that shipping wasnt so nightmarish i'd drop for that auction right away! :eek:

There are two volumes from a 'best of' available now. Check amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, etc. We bought them late 2006/early 2007 and my son enjoys them.

I own one of the best of right now, but it leaves out alot of the story and it only leads up so far...
Wow I looked up some of the prices on some of mine and they are like $40!

Back