What is better?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by bizzyPOKEmama, Feb 9, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. bizzyPOKEmama

bizzyPOKEmama New Member

Witch of these 2 games are better?
    Super Mario Galaxy or Mario Strikers Charged:confused:

2. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

The obvious answer is Super Mario Galaxy. A Mario spin-off sports game sequel could in no way compare to the awesomeness of the pure platforming bliss that is Super Mario Galaxy.

3. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

Though charged is still pretty fun in its own right.

4. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

deffenatly galaxy.

EDIT: this was my 700th post!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  5. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

6. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Super Mario Galaxy, hands down. Best game in America, second-best game in Japan.

The scary thing is, there are so many ways they could have improved Galaxy, and it is still purely awesome.

7. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Galaxy. Enough said.

8. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Why not call it by its riteful name? SMG. And yes, I have only played the GC Mario Soccer game, but I'm still positive that SMG is way better than anything for the Wii right now.

9. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

I've barely played either, but between reviews and the pure and sweet little taste of heaven that was the demo, you HAVE to get Galaxy. It is honestly one of the best things that's ever happened to the Mario franchise, the Wii, and Nintendo. It's just that good.

10. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

According to what I have heard, SMG is both the best selling Mario game ever, and the best selling Wii game ever. Or atleast in the first week. We all know what game will break that Wii record March 9th though...

11. metricus

metricus New Member

Mario Galaxy is defently the best. The only game that sold better then it was Call of Duty, and the only thing that Strikers has that SMG doesn't have is wi-fi capability.

12. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Galaxy is as of now the best game for the Wii. (Come march 9th and it will be 2nd best)

The graphics are the best for the Wii ( will be 2nd best once we get SSBB)

The music is the best there is for the Wii (once again will be 2nd best once we get SSBB :wink:)

And the play is great. I would get this game over anyother out there right now. In fact I would go as far to say that the only games you need to get for the Wii are Wii sports(comes with the system) Galaxy, and Brawl. If you do that you have the best adventure game for the Wii, the best Multi player game for the Wii, and the best game for the Wii( or for that mater any system).

13. charmander rox

Twilight Princess is also good.

14. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

^but not AS good.

15. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

Twlight Princess was infinitly better than SMG.

Now then, whats better, a game with great puzzles, good boss fights, and a good story line (finally...); or a spinoff sorts game. Hmm... (SMG, btw).

16. charmander rox

I think Twilight Princess was the BEST LoZ game in history. It introduced a 'new' Link, and had many new items and temples.

17. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Not according to how well SMG sold compared to how well LoZ:TP sold.

18. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Not really. I personly thought that the bosses where to easy, the graphics are good but not great, and the music is way better in SMG. If you want a professional oppinion on what game is better just go to ign.com and take a look at their review.

19. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

What? No love for MP3?? Or RE4? *dies* lol. But Galaxy on the OQ.

20. eevee lady

eevee lady New Member

i would deffinately say galaxy as well ^_^ it is fun