Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is in the January league kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a couple days ago that none have been shipped yet. To be fair, the person I heard it from may not be correct, but that's what I heard. I don't think anyone is available to comment on this one yet.

None of my surrounding leagues (including the one I operate) has received theirs. From what I have learned there has been a delay, and there is a chance that this weekend may arrive. I am not sure on any of this though.

The 4 that I have ordered for have not gotten them yet. I think with the holiday break they might be a little late getting them out. Im sure they will be shipped sometime this week since PUI is back in the office. :D

Usually all the leagues out on the west coast and middle of the country get their kits first (since they ship from seattle), but... Nothing yet out here in New Hampshire... hopefully they are taking some advice and new mechanics instead of reprints... I wonder if they will update the online reporting form too..

-marril

Oregon is right next door and we have not seen a sign of them yet either. I find this a bit strange because we were allowed to order a week earlier than usual this month to account for the holiday mail crunch. I wonder if there has been a hold up on the production side.

BDS

Big Daddy Snorlax said:
Oregon is right next door and we have not seen a sign of them yet either. I find this a bit strange because we were allowed to order a week earlier than usual this month to account for the holiday mail crunch. I wonder if there has been a hold up on the production side.

BDS

I was wondering the same thing, that if we ordered them a week early that we should of had them by now. Wonder what the hold up is. Last time there was a production problem we got the foil Dark Energy.

Hello all..

I have not seen them yet also and I live in the Seattle area!!! (only 30-45 minutes from Redmond)

I orded two League 5 kits weeks ago.. However, they may have been sent to the now defunct WOTC store at the mall....they may be lost....

I have reordered 2 more using the new store for our league.....I hope to get them....

Pokeplayer

As of last Friday,we didn`t get ours either.Won`t check `til this Saturday.

`Sensei

I just heard from a friend that runs the league in Calgary that the promos are a holo winner and a holo non-winner metal energy, and that there is no a jumbo card.

Oak said:
I just heard from a friend that runs the league in Calgary that the promos are a holo winner and a holo non-winner metal energy, and that there is no a jumbo card.

I hope this isn't the truth, event though I kinda figured this would happen. Are we ever going to get promo cards for league that are not reprints???? If what I am hearing from across the ocean then promo 3, 4, and 5 are reprint holos of current promos in the league. When will the madness stop?? :mad:

Last edited:
Oak said:

If that is true then they had problems making the promo card and gave us holo energy like they did with the Dark Energy last season. :(

The Holo Darkness was 'kinda new in that it was the first holo version of the card (not counting reverse holos). Holo Metal would NOT be something new.

Bummer if it's true that Feb's kit promos are Metal!!!!

Just called a couple of the local league that I help order the kits for and none of them have gotten it yet.

As of yesterday,we still didn`t get ours.

`Sensei

Please say it isn't a steel energy. If it is, then Nintendo will have hit the bottom of my list on creativitiy and I will surely draw on some pokemon cards and make fun of them....okay that isn't much but its the best I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back