What movie?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by PokemonCardSell, Aug 8, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokemonCardSell

PokemonCardSell New Member

What movie do you plan on going to go seebefore school starts/summer ends? I plan on seeing Freddy Vs. Jason LOL ;/ :)

2. White Gryphon

White Gryphon New Member

If I could, I would go see Finding Nemo again.

3. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

The kids and I would LOVE to see Pirates of the Carribean again...:thumb:

'mom

4. djcati

djcati New Member

Pirates of the Caribbean, Terminator 3 and Agent Cody Banks.. I just wanna see how much it rips off the Alex Rider books.. :\

5. PokemonCardSell

PokemonCardSell New Member

Hehe. I thought I would end my summer with something scary so when Freddy Vs. Jason Comes out Im going to go see it.

6. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

Well, I missed Terminator 3 and Pirates of the Carribean (I really wanted to see both of them), but I am going to Tomb Raider 2 tomorrow.

7. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

I already saw Finding Nemo. I may or may not see Pirates of the Carribean. Everything else looks like stuff I'd rather not see.

8. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

I'm probably not going to see any more movies this summer. I saw Pokemon Heroes twice and that was enough movies for me. There hasn't been much interesting to me anyway.

9. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

Hmmm, already saw Matrix Reloaded, The Hulk, Finding Nemo, and Pirates of the Carribean... everything else seems more like rentals.

I'm just gonna wait for Matrix Revolutions and The Loard of the Ring: The Return of the King.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2003
  10. Marril

Marril New Member

I'll wait for Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, but that's just me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.