what the devil is the eon ticket

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Alex, Oct 21, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Alex

Alex New Member

Three questions what is the eon ticket?where do you get it?what does it do?Ive heard of it but don't know
    jack about it.Please post :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2003
  2. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

What is it? It is both an e-card for the e-reader and a item in the GBA game. You either scan the e-card with the e-reader to get the in-game item or there was a tour where a Nintendo guy could Link Cable it to you. There is no way to get it without the e-card or a Nintendo tour.

Where do you get it? There was a Nintendo tour called the Eon Ticket Tour which gave away Eon tickets as well as advertising the GBA and TCG games. Unless I'm mistaken I think a recent Nintendo Power issue had it as well for subscribers.

What does it do? Once you get the Eon ticket into your game, you have to do a small list of tasks like talking to 1 guy and giving him a password. (The list of tasks has lost me right now but someone should know.) Once you've done that you truly have the Eon ticket. It is actually a Ferry ticket. Show it to the Sailing guy and you will be taken to an island off the map called Southern Island. Once arriving you will find either a lv 50 Latios for Sapphire or a lv 50 Latias for Ruby. The Pokemon will not be able to run away so it is much easier to capture. (Also since it has no non-psychc moves a Dark-type will never be damaged.) When you capture the legendary it will have the item Soul Dew. Soul Dew when held increases Latias and Latios special attack and special defense by 1.5. There is also a sign about life on the island and then you leave.

3. Alex

Alex New Member

Thanks and I think the password is mystery event is exciting