What to wear for this weekend?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by CHARIZARD MASTERTRAINER, Oct 18, 2007.

1. So my company is holding it's annual halloween party and I am planning to attend. I dont know what I should go to the party as? Anyone out there have any costume ideas besides the typical killers, pokemon, and monsters? I hear there will be a contest for the top 3 costumes, so I hope you guys can give me some suggestions...thanks!!!!

CMT

2. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

Go as........ Chuck Norris ; )
    some good ones ive seen:
    a Bed, a toilet seat, someone was a kissing booth before. I'll list more as I think of them

3. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

Get a purple dress suit. Get a gorilla mask. Get a purple hat with a feather. Get a cane with a fake jewel on the top. Pimp Gorrila is instant win.

4. The_Envoy_of_Chaos

The_Envoy_of_Chaos New Member

What about a pink rabbit costume? At least they will notice it.

5. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

A suit.
    Then paint on your hands and face, so it looks like ppl can see all your bones.

Like the guy from Nightmare Before Christmas.

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Find out who the judge is and then exploit their weaknesses. What TV shows do they like? Think about stuff like that, and you'll win!

7. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

get a green suit, get a top hat, put a large 4 leaf clover in it. you're a leprachaun!

8. Jason

Jason New Member

you better be George Bush for the weekend?

9. eriknance

eriknance New Member

Glue a bunch of sponges to yourself and state that you're "self-absorbed."

10. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Black kimono, orange wig, body length cleaver with some bandages tied to the hilt...

Congratulations, you're Kurosaki Ichigo

11. doctormcdreamy

doctormcdreamy New Member

go as someone from pirates of the carribean. the chicks will dig it.

12. Muninn

Muninn New Member

That's a Yukata, not a Kimono.

Anyway, go as your boss. Do impressions of him. He'll love it.

13. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I'd want to be Master Chief or a Big Daddy(Bioshock) if I could afford the $1000+ costumes.

14. charmander162

charmander162 New Member

be a sumo wresler with a blond wig that has long hair(assuming your hair isn't blond already)

15. Sounds like some interesting ideas, but nothing has really caught my attention. Believe me if i knew who the judges were than I would try to find out what they like but the judges are secret, so no one will know who it will be. Maybe it would be best to reference something from current news or pop culture or a interesting sci fi character or monster....

CMT

16. Dark Ninja

Dark Ninja New Member

You should dress up as Pikachu. Can't go wrong with Pikachu.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  17. Pain

Pain New Member

Go as yourself
    If any one asks, say my costume is a homocidal maniac, they look just like the rest of us
    Then look around like you are scared

18. luka84

luka84 New Member

I'm not sure what you're gender is CMT but I think you should go as a Vampire Slayer!

19. You mean Buffy the vampire slayer.....if I were a lady I would, but thats not the case luka....lol, thats a good idea though because I love Buffy, my fav show!!! Maybe I will dress up as Angel or Spike...oh well maybe next year.

CMT

20. Adam Garcia

Adam Garcia New Member

Get long black hair a In The Flames t-shirt and go as Mike Reynolds. Mike's sexyness is an instant win.