Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Wii U games to get...

Chompy

I have both NintendoLand and New Super Mario Brothers U. I got every single stamp on Nintendo Land, meaning I beat the whole game. On New Super Mario Brothers U, I also collected every star coin, golden medal on all the challenges.

I am debating as too whether or not if its worthing buying Tekken and/or Ninja Gaiden 3, or am I better off waiting until better games come along the way?

I have both NintendoLand and New Super Mario Brothers U. I got every single stamp on Nintendo Land, meaning I beat the whole game. On New Super Mario Brothers U, I also collected every star coin, golden medal on all the challenges.

I am debating as too whether or not if its worthing buying Tekken and/or Ninja Gaiden 3, or am I better off waiting until better games come along the way?

Tekken is really fun on wii u

Sonic and Sega All Stars racing is pretty awesome and has a nice World Tour mode that keeps things interesting for hours and hours. Also will scratch your Mario Kart itch until something comes down the pipeline about the sequel.

Rayman Legends, when it comes out, will be worth it for sure. If you like that sot of thing, grab lost story for wii and pandora for wii. They're not Wii U games but they're brand spanking new-ish.

Back