What Won Thread?

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by ChaosJim, Mar 13, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ChaosJim

ChaosJim Member

Where did the 'what won'? thread go? I tried refreshing it (I leave a million tabs open constantly) and it no longer existed.

2. Jason

Jason New Member

sar86 is a reputatable person and WILL Keep the thread up to date in all its finest... :/

3. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

The OP definitely wasn't updating the thread like they should have. That's probably why it's gone.

4. Jason

Jason New Member

I notice updates from time to time.... :/

5. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

Exactly. Time to time. If you're going to do a "what wins" thread, you have to make more updates than "time to time".

6. Jason

Jason New Member

every few hours is what i mean...from time to time...lol

7. sar86

sar86 New Member

I was told it was taken down because i didn't get permission to post it...

8. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

Yeah, that makes sense.

9. Diaz

Diaz New Member

You need permission to make threads?

10. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

Well, with a thread like that, it would make sense to have to ask permission to make it. Even though it doesn't say anywhere about asking for that permission..

11. sar86

sar86 New Member

Also, I'm sorry for leaving my house for a few hours today, and not updating the page after every post.

12. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

It's ok, I forgive you.

13. sar86

sar86 New Member

This is what was sent to me

14. jeffrey123

jeffrey123 New Member

It's only because a MOD wants to post it. Same thing happened to me

:nonono:

15. sar86

sar86 New Member

Well, I'm waiting....
    The announcement says "Topics will be started by the Staff one week in advance"
    They're 8 days late.

16. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

I was about to say, after reading that, wouldn't there be a stickied thread already? Hurr durr mods.

17. ace_201

ace_201 New Member

As if antagonizing them is going to quicken their response...

18. Jaeger

Jaeger New Member

I understand why, but right now we have nothing

19. Raen

Raen New Member

I feel like, if DarkStar wants so much control and order, he needs to step it up and really be on top of things. So far I don't feel like he's done that; I'd rather have a current, if kinda spammed up thread, than a late and orderly one.

20. PokemonFTW

PokemonFTW New Member

Well if the mods are going to be control freaks and take down "what won" threads because they are the ones that want to post it, then they should probably get it together and make a thread. People want to know what won, plain and simple. If you have the time to end threads, then you have the time to make threads. We just want to know what won, why is that so much to ask for?