What would YOU estimate the value of....

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by PokemonTrader, Mar 5, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. PokemonTrader

PokemonTrader Active Member

The new B/W Cards that will be coming out :)

I mean everyone values commons and uncommons at like .02-.05 per card...
    But with a wave of new pokemon unavailable in card form yet, what would YOU say that each common/uncommon would be worth?

The reason I ask is because when the packs come out, I will need all the common and uncommon pokemon :lol:
    I was thinking of trading things like Hitmonchan Reprint and other things on my thread for bulk C/ UC as I know many people will be opening the packs, but still want to give a good deal :biggrin:

Even though they are coming out in April, I'd still like an estimate from a variety of different users here on pokegym since I will be trading with members here for the commons/uncommons :)

Any help will be wonderful ^^

2. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Here is the deal.

The commons/uncommons will be the same, The holos and other rarity will depend on how popular the card is and/or the rarity. However saying that, the BOX price should go up quicker and the prices during that first two weeks period might last for a few months (3-6 at MAX) for the set. After that they will return to normal prices instead of most likely being absolutely absurd.

Drew

3. PokemonTrader

Okay...

That being said...

Would it be unreasonable asking for 30-40 commons for a Slowking Prime for example as soon as the cards come out? O_O

4. CFOURCOLTSFAN

CFOURCOLTSFAN New Member

it depends what commons/uncommons, but i'd honestly pass just b/c slowking prime is just so awful, maybe a scizor or espeon :p

5. PokemonTrader

Well that was an example xD

What about something like an Absol Prime?

Or would people more interested in deals like 20 commons for Absol etc?

6. CFOURCOLTSFAN

CFOURCOLTSFAN New Member

i mean i figure B/W common/uncommons to be a little bit more but 30-40 would prolly be fair.

7. PokemonTrader

Okay, but how many users will think 30-40 is fair for absol, know what I mean?

Like sure in the values now that is... but will there be the same demand once they are released? :confused::thumb::lol: