What's a realistic price for a complete set of the HGSS series?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Lancun, Mar 8, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Lancun

Lancun New Member

I'm talking all four sets of the Heart Gold Soul Silver series. I'm in a bit of a financial bind right now and am starting to sell a bunch of my cards in preparation for a move. I recently priced all of my "special" cards for sale at $355, those are my Lv.Xs and additional primes. However, I have a complete set of all four HGSS sets (except for the last Alph Lithograph, but that's easy enough to research and price accordingly)

Bear in mind that all of the cards are in mint condition, as soon as I pulled a holo or above out of a pack, I put it a sleeve. I'm including for free the various reverse holos that I have pulled as well, so don't worry about that in the pricing process.

I'm also selling my old complete sets of Team Rocket (the original) and Neo Genesis. Most of the holos admittedly aren't mint, but they aren't bad either, I'd rate them in good-excellent condition. If at all possible, a price outline for those with the condition in mind would be appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011