Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whats gonna be the most expensive deck??

~`Flygon`~

Ive been looking and Ive been wondering whats the most expensive deck out there and soon to come for next format,Last format it was Absolutiions,whats this format and what do u predict the next expensive deck.??

this year is probably eevees. but that deck looks cheap compared to how much the next years pixie X deck will be ughgh

AMU is going to make all the people who complained about the price of the Holon engine think that it was cheep. lol

(good thing for me I already got all the cards I need for it)

Mewtwo LV X (the anti-Pixie tech) isn't going to be cheap either.

i'm with charchar, since u can only get about 1 lv.x in a box, and TSD because it has been out for almost a year, and most people still don't have one.

Holon Engine was cheap imo...

Definately Eeveelutions for now, 2 Leafeon Lv X and a Glaceon Lv X is expensive to come by. G&G also requires a modest investment, since Gardy Lv X is expensive and those Gallades and Gardevoir aren't the cheapest cards either.

Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit, if that deck proves to be viable next season, will probably be the most expensive, since you'll probably be running about 2 of every Lv X form (6 in all). So yeah, about $200 to do 200 damage a turn sounds right, lol.

My deck is the expensive

One because it's total foil

it contains 4 x TV reporter rev Dragon
1 x TSD
1 x Gardevoir Lvl X
2 x Creselia LVL X

:O. Why are you using them. Lol. Crazy.

Back onto topic, Eeveelutions are going to be the most expensive deck for this season, but next season it is definitely going to be AMU. I mean 5-6 LvXs in a deck, and possibly TSD being used, that is heaps.

This Format is anything that uses Leafeon, so pretty much Eeveelutions. Next format, everybody has already posted it here, and they are right. AMU is gonna be freaking expensive, and IMO, Gliscor won't be all that easy to come by either

Back