Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What's on the menu?

Orange Soda

This is a picture of the menu that my dorm cafeteria has next to the cash register. Tonight's menu:

menu.jpg

Sauteed Squish. Yum!

I guess you can use this thread to talk about cafeteria food.

rotflmao...Sauteed squish. :lol:

I know you guys will be talking about how bad cafetaria food is...trust me...it ain`t nuthin to mess hall food...>_<

`Sensei

Wow it's been ages since i had any squish (sautéed or otherwise). Make sure you get a big helping so you can savor every bite.

mmmmm yummy wish I was there to enjoy it kinda reminds me of high school and that mystery meat they used to serve us "MMMMMMMMMMMMM mystery meat aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg"

BliZzArD passes out in Homer like stuper

Last edited:
WOW, I haven't had a good plate of Sauteed Squish since the years I spent in the college dorm. Brings back ........ uh ........... memories. :eek:

BDS

Last edited:
BDS - YOU can remember your college years???????

Heh, the food at my college is actually decent, but when I went to this pre-college program called Governor's School, the food was horrible. Half the time, we couldn't tell what it was, especially when it was a casserrole. I quickly learned to not be first in line on a day with a casserrole. Why? We had no idea WHAT would be inside until it was opened. And they put weird things in casseroles, like spahgetti.

Wow, compared to you guys, I guess my high school's cafeteria is the best :lol:

We get fries, pretzels (the big ones), nachos, ice cream (so many kinds), Pizza Hut Pizza (Mondays), Papa Johns pizza (tuesday), Subway (Wednesday), chocolate chip cookies (fresh from the oven, mmmmm), and so much more...

Then again, High School and College are, most likely, two completely different things.

Pizza two days in a row?Dude,I`d be in heaven!You lucky sucker!

Can we tell what my favorite food is? :cool:

`Sensei

Arthas_Zero said:
Wow, compared to you guys, I guess my high school's cafeteria is the best :lol:

We get fries, pretzels (the big ones), nachos, ice cream (so many kinds), Pizza Hut Pizza (Mondays), Papa Johns pizza (tuesday), Subway (Wednesday), chocolate chip cookies (fresh from the oven, mmmmm), and so much more...

Then again, High School and College are, most likely, two completely different things.

o_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
erm... CAN I TRANSFER TO YOUR SCHOOL?

Our school's food is hit and miss. Some days, it's really good, some days, you can just tell it's been laying out since "A" lunch. (Has D. Ugh.) Sometimes the food is well done, sometimes the burgers are pink. Sometimes the pizza is just how I like it, and sometimes you can hardly even eat it with a fork, like the other day. @_@

It's definitely not as good as last years' though... and we pay $2.00 for it?!
*Can go out for lunch next year, so I bet I'll be avoiding cafeteria food more often. ;-p

I feel lucky That I don't have to have this darn school lunch food.

Makes note to self: Don't forget to make lunch :lol:

The only thing we get that we can even understand is pasta on Wendsdays.

We get an occasional steak and shrimp night, but it seems like we get the lowest quality meat we legally can. (Probably just as well, since I never cared for steak anyway.)

And you'll often see people cutting the steak with their spoons. Because the meat is really tough (I lovingly refer to it as "Certified Not Angus Beef), and the spoons are sharper than a lot of the knives.

I can't stand the food at my high school,it's so bad. When they say it's baked chicken, it looks more like pigeon or something.I'm surprised the borard of health hasn't run itno an issue with the school yet, so many kids have gotten sick(me being one of them.) But every now and then we have something cool, like Domino's pizza or friend dough,which is kinda rare nowadays...

Orange Soda said:
We get an occasional steak and shrimp night, but it seems like we get the lowest quality meat we legally can. (Probably just as well, since I never cared for steak anyway.)

And you'll often see people cutting the steak with their spoons. Because the meat is really tough (I lovingly refer to it as "Certified Not Angus Beef), and the spoons are sharper than a lot of the knives.
Heh, we get lower quality than that prolly. ;-p
You get knives?!? wow... We have to cut our food with plastic forks... not fun. XD

Yugi's_tough_chick said:
When they say it's baked chicken, it looks more like pigeon or something.
:lol: That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.

They had "lasagna" the other day at our school. Note how I put lasagna in quotes. ;) I concluded after that lasagna that they use the exact same "meat" in all their food. Must come out of a can...Their lasagna, pasta sauce, tacos, and many other things all have the same consistency... Come to think of it, I think they have a universal sauce too...Our pizza sauce tastes like the spaghetti sauce quite often...
I think I'm on to something. :p

Last edited:
Back