Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whats the promo in the EX Value Packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPoke

like the title says...

POKEMON-e EX SERIES VALUE PACK

The Pokémon-e Trading Card Game continues to be a great success! This year is sure to be even more exciting. Get ready for more Pokémon, more products, and a lot more fun!

We have a quick and limited opportunity for a value pack just in time for the Easter selling season. The EX Series Value pack contains three booster packs of EX Series cards and 1 exceptional bonus card.

Packaged in a colorful 8.25 x 4.25 x 2.25 box, this item will have strong shelf presence and should move quickly. Each value pack is presented in an attractive display box that has a “J-hook”.

We will only manufacture enough to meet anticipated initial demand, so get your orders in right away. MSRP: $8.99

• Each EX Series Value Pack contains:

1 pack EX Ruby & Sapphire
1 pack EX Sandstorm
1 pack EX Dragon
1 special promotional card

10 EX Series Value Packs per display
6 displays per case
USMSRP: $8.99

I did see some multi-packs at Target, but i'm not sure if those are the packs being described here. If they are, the promo appeared to be the 'W' stamped Arbok, complete with the red envelope it originally came in.

BDS

I have no idea what they look like ( Europe disease I'm afraid!) The release date is March 17th I believe if that helps any. I was just hoping it might be another way of getting the Target promos for those of us whose local target is more than a walk/bus/car ride away..

This sounds like an Eagle Marketing Repackage deal, which in MY opinion, are NEVER really much of a deal. The promos are often nothing more than Southern Island cards. Since the add says "special" promo instead of "new" promo, I highly doubt it's from Nintendo.

Or this is how you can get the promo from the current drawing contest that is going on at Target right now.

Actually, the 5 winning drawings will be packaged into a single 5-card booster, according to the contest details on the back of the drawing sheet.

Although I'm left wondering how those of us who can't enter/don't win are going to be able to get these packs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back