What's wrong with the old Pokégym?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Sunflorazumarill, Sep 18, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Sunflorazumarill

Sunflorazumarill New Member

I can't get into the old Pokégym. What happened to it? Is it gone?

2. Baboon

Baboon New Member

It's still there, but only by means of links you may still have. I checked for myself, and the Wizards' boards page links you to these boards here. I happened to have an old thread Favorited, and the link I have from the Favorites folder still works. I'd imagine they'll disappear altogether within some time. They're just forwarding everything to this now.
    Even Wizpog.com brings you to this page instead of the the 'Gym v.2.0.
    Just some last minute forwarding so people know it's been relocated before they disappear from the face of the earth.

3. Sunflorazumarill

Well, whenever I try to go into there, it now loads endlessly and never finishes. Will EVERYONE be able to still visit the old Pokégym, or will only a few? Can you give me the link?

4. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

www.wizards.com press pokemon then pokegym forum I saw it, but no posting there.

5. Sunflorazumarill

Whenever I try going in there, I immediately get that "cannot find server" page! Will YOU go TRY getting into the MESSAGE BOARDS YOURSELF?!

6. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

Your right it's either taking forever or not working.
    However my bookmark still works :D

7. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

8. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

If there is anything to be dug out of the old gym you better do it now. I do believe that the gym is going to be terminated after a while by Wizards' Staff.

9. ShadowOfTyranitar

ShadowOfTyranitar New Member

re

I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted yet.